zaytamder

Sep 26, 2017
The magazine scene is random when you sleep, mome ride your cock reading that or give you a bj (My english is a little much bad, srry for that)

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
do you have a save close to the moment when you can get the magazine? mine is all completed and don't really want to replay the eri.. the dad part again

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
nevermind i found the cheat code in case someone else need itopen console and write inventory.buy(Items.fbpwmag1)

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
now i have the magazine and spent 3 weeks in game sleeping but i don't get it too, but he is not lying i check the cg
There must be some trigger with this during the first-run gameplay. I too have added the magazine via console, but my save is at the end of v14b. I've slept for 4 weeks and didn't trigger the magazine scene with mom at all.

Fenn

Jan 25, 2018
yo guys im just started to play this game but i found a bug , after the first effie H-scene map button dissapear and i cant go to home can someone help me with this ?
btw im using 0.14b ver
thanks

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
yo guys im just started to play this game but i found a bug , after the first effie H-scene map button dissapear and i cant go to home can someone help me with this ?
btw im using 0.14b ver
thanks
theres a cheat on the first page I think that tells u how to get rid of It

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Im pretty sure this new update is going to be lackluster like the last one, hope its full of content but i doubt it.

Diablik

Nov 18, 2017
So what about Mom's story, "sleep at night" objective. I'm sleeping every night at home and nothing happens. Some ppl allready told about this problem. So what needs to be done?

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Is there someone who usually gets the version for this game if not I could and than hand it off to be posted just let me know

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes