U

User_215882

Who am I supposed to submit the file to again for posting?
You should spam your mega link to @klx He will update the OP. The trick is to blow up his inbox with futa and he'll do it in an instant. If you want faster results he is into gay BBC.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Im pretty sure this new update is going to be lackluster like the last one, hope its full of content but i doubt it.
doubt it too, the updates are normally very short and he was on vacation the last two weeks, so probably will be extra short

U

User_215882

Swear to god if there is a black dick in my inbox we gonna have problems. :mad:
What if it's a black futa klx? Your ultimate weakness. I'm trying to find the perfect one right now, but it's taking a really hard toll on me.

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
You know when i see this image of his progress chart it just seems that he does the absolute minimum, look for yourself and you decide if hes actually putting a months worth of work . People like to talk about milking and developers putting the minimum amount of work in order to elongate the timetable for the game. Its weird that no one says that here, i mean compare the amount of work he has put in with other games with similar amounts of money pledged and time.

Reactions: drud and yoje
U

User_215882

Guys lets all find some black futa for my boy @klx He gets what he wants and we get the thread updated! Win win.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes