YanekaXD

Jan 25, 2018
with bug after Effie night Shift+O(console) and write townmap_enabled = 1
This will help, but for those that have problems with disabled console follow these steps:
1 - go to the game folder and navigate to \renpy\common
2 - open 00console.rpy with notepad++
3 - on line 108 there should be config.console = False
4 - set it to True like this "config.console = True"
5 - Save and start the game, now you can use console with Shift+O

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Another small update, eh? Think I'll pass until a few more patches down the line. Glad to see work is being done, though.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Another small update, eh? Think I'll pass until a few more patches down the line. Glad to see work is being done, though.
Have to agree on this - I have to put this in the "check every few updates" level until one can get playable updates with new content. I absolutely loved the start, but I think ideas ran past what was doable and we need some consolidation work to bring everything back together into a cohesive playable game (here's hoping)...

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Can anyone give me walkthrough? Why in day 3 i have sacrifire and this gane be done, i dont understand can someone explain that

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Can anyone give me walkthrough? Why in day 3 i have sacrifire and this gane be done, i dont understand can someone explain that
just use the phone and follow the directions for the main story and side stories, it pretty much tells you what you have to do

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes