Phael

Jan 9, 2018
go to game folder -> renpy -> common

and edit 00console.rpy. change 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = True'

then in game, press Shift + o and type townmap_enabled=1
I tried, but the code "townmap_enable=1" doenst do anything. :(

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I tried, but the code "townmap_enable=1" doenst do anything. :(
"townmap_enabled=1" not "townmap_enable=1". You forgot the 'd' and there should be no space.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
"townmap_enabled=1" not "townmap_enable=1". You forgot the 'd' and there should be no space.
it can be townmap_enabled=1 or townmap_enabled = 1 both are the same thing to renpy, only case matters, so if you try TownMap_Enabled=1 it will not work.

McDo69

Oct 30, 2016
I can't open the console with Shift + o any idea why ?
and yes i have change the line in 00console.rpy.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
have someone seen the mom doing bjs at beach? i cant find a way to make it happen

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
whats the point of a lewd universe if in the normal one this girl throws herself to you in the first day and you can have her anytime you want or can have bjs for every girl at any moment you want or fuck a drunk girl every night etc.????

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
have someone seen the mom doing bjs at beach? i cant find a way to make it happen
It's completely random. You have to keep checking the tents and hope you get it. It honestly probably took me over 50 tries the first time I was looking to see it.

sgn15

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, first time player here. I use the android version found from a blog site

I already went to all places and talked to all people after the sudden public sex everywhere incident. What should I do?

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, first time player here. I use the android version found from a blog site

I already went to all places and talked to all people after the sudden public sex everywhere incident. What should I do?
Does the objective say 'find answers around town'?
If I remember correctly you have to visit the beach, visit effie at cafe, visit hitomi at hendai backroom, go to park, go to mall store and talk to customer service lady. Objective should now be updated asking you to talk to mom at home.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It's completely random. You have to keep checking the tents and hope you get it. It honestly probably took me over 50 tries the first time I was looking to see it.
you just keep going to the red/white tent over and over and eventually you get your mom and sister sucking your cock

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
If it was the end of the content it would explicitly say so like the previous updates, no?
after the fort box night go upstairs where the rooms are at afternoon talk a little with sis and it says is the end of content

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
I tried putting the code in, but it's apparently the wrong one, according to the game
I know that it's supposed to be "junglechop", but the game apparently doesn't.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes