Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Why is everyone in this game such a THOT? Kinda sucks the fun out.
Really? You think everyone in the game is a slut/ho? Have you made it past the opening and gotten to the comic shop or the mall? Into it a few days? The opening sequence is all about separating the sex world from the real world...there is story involved...just saying...

AND - still waiting for a bugfix B4 trying 14, as it seems I should wait from all the comments...but still like the game and it's overall direction...

Reactions: nissuper

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
far as i could tell that doesn't trigger until after the fort, at least it did for me, i watched her cam show, tipped her 500 and she squirted on the cam, then she went to a private show and i was locked out.. then i said i would talk to her later in the basement fort. i wake her up at night, she gets out of bed naked and then says i'll get dressed and meet you down there, end of sister story.
So, that is the end of her story (for this update of course)?... if it is then what a disapointment, this update took a lot of time (even sumer time saga released an update whit more content) to be done and litteraly it only adds 3 new scenes, i hope it is not the real ending of the update.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Wasn't this update supposed to be around the sister?
It seems like there isn't much added to it, that's a shame, especially for the time spent between each updates.

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
junglechop, its in the OP, my problem is that im playing a new game from scratch and after you spend the first night with effie you cannot leave her house, theres no map button or anything to get away. just the phone and backpack button.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
SPOILER ALERT! DAD has been going in the VIP room in the Club! I Knew that Dad was a Cheating AssHole! Mom Is mine now haha :D A Town Uncovered is a great game. ^-^
If you have a spoiler, chuck it in the spoiler tag. When you are typing a reply, along the top there are icons, hit the plus, spoiler, then put the subject of the spoiler,hit continue then type in your spoiler.

Demo100

Sep 19, 2017
I just start the new game and after night with Effie I cant leave her house. I dont have icon of map... and if I try automatically go next chapter im stuck on main storry "get back to home :<

Reactions: Kellan
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes