NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
gonna have to wait for a bug fix to be released gives me time to go through what i need to catch up on

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Dont even bother playing it lol.

MOst disapoiting update ever. And its the first of the year. We sure started with the wrong foot lmao.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Figured I'd let the game build up some content before I gave it a go. So just sat down for my first ever run, and now I'm stuck at the point you are supposed to leave Effie's house. I take it the sleepover is a key part of the story, as nothing else happens in the world.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys, someone downloaded version 0.15?
i dunno, $1 is a bit much heh. what i wonder is why is 15 update only $1 post? major bug fixes of 14 so he didn't want to tempt fate by charging too much?

Serenity Soul

Nov 1, 2017
I've been playing the 0.14 update and I don't see any bugs...well for now but everyone else is already talking about 0.15 if you get 0.15 update Pls let me know and link it for me. Love the whole game. ^-^

Serenity Soul

Nov 1, 2017
0.14 Update just finished it and loved the game. the only bug I saw was when sis asked you if you told any secrets from the basement and you saying you were "Build" a fort. Build was misspelled needed to be Building.

Serenity Soul

Nov 1, 2017
SPOILER ALERT! DAD has been going in the VIP room in the Club! I Knew that Dad was a Cheating AssHole! Mom Is mine now haha :D A Town Uncovered is a great game. ^-^

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it ends with her changing her clothes for an incredibly long time??? lame...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
also had some major weirdness, i again met jack and the principal for the first time??
saw what someone said about looking at her webcam page when it's not on, it suddenly had her and another girl making out and then i was on the beach during the day haha..

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
SPOILER ALERT! DAD has been going in the VIP room in the Club! I Knew that Dad was a Cheating AssHole! Mom Is mine now haha :D A Town Uncovered is a great game. ^-^
When did the sister story end for you? Want to know if I'm stuck because of a bug or just finished the content. I can't progress when you go wake her up, she says to meet her in the basement but she's not there when you go and you can't go back into her room because if says she's getting dressed.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
When did the sister story end for you? Want to know if I'm stuck because of a bug or just finished the content. I can't progress when you go wake her up, she says to meet her in the basement but she's not there when you go and you can't go back into her room because if says she's getting dressed.
that's it exactly, so i decided to bide my time until next sunday, evening, she's changing her clothes and will come down to the basement etc. she never does.. so it really is the end of her story for now.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
Same here, also for me it says "this is the end of jane (sister) side story for now" jusft after the box fort stage, but i mannaged to watch her cam show again and talk to her and meet her in the basement... but i'm stuck in the same place as you, she doesn't come to the basement and i can't go back to her room because she is putting on her clothes, i think that it has something to do whit the fact that right after the box fort scene the game "concludes" her story and other scenes can't get triggered properly.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes