Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm, my old save worked fine for me.. but that was from the previous version. Not much new content though.. some scene with the mom.. gimme more of the sister :(

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like my save file did get fucked when I look at the changelog.. guess it's restart time soon. ^^;

Reactions: Skykid

theguy555

Aug 20, 2017
Im stuck, after the blowjob with elffie at the start, i get 2 options continue or cum. no mater what i click it sends me into a fort with the sister where they are in a 69. then continues on from there. This is in the patched AND unpatched versions
Is this just me?

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
Im stuck, after the blowjob with elffie at the start, i get 2 options continue or cum. no mater what i click it sends me into a fort with the sister where they are in a 69. then continues on from there. This is in the patched AND unpatched versions
Is this just me?
It's also happening to me.

theguy555

Aug 20, 2017
It's also happening to me.
ALSO, have you been getting the intro?? i dont get one. I start beside the lake. No background or anything. i didnt know till later that they had just moved there
And i can see there is one according to the images on page 1

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
ALSO, have you been getting the intro?? i dont get one. I start beside the lake. No background or anything. i didnt know till later that they had just moved there
And i can see there is one according to the images on page 1
The intro worked fine for me, the only problem I had was the Effie scene.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes