kaso2812

Feb 12, 2018
if you pick the option to go home during the effie scene you lose one relationship point but don't get stuck

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
people complain a lot but I could bet that they loaded an old save instead of starting a new game and then selecting "continue from end of 0.17"

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
people complain a lot but I could bet that they loaded an old save instead of starting a new game and then selecting "continue from end of 0.17"
lol the people discuss about the blocked scenes of the mother and sister by the new rules of patreon that prohibit incest

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Question:
Has Geeski forgot about the A.U/sexverse ?,
there been no changes made to it in ages.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This update i found a good amount of bugs and sadly short update 1 new scene with sister with bugs and no talk animation and Scene with teacher that ends out of nowhere with a message. (maybe he will fix in the next few days or next update(next month)).

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
There's a bug that when mom and dad are having sex at night i cant tackle dad cause somehow i emd up being at the beach

Superk

May 21, 2017
Is there a reason that the updates don't have a changelog? That seems counter-productive to me.

pietje987

Jun 1, 2018
I have a bug with the scene that Effie gives a blowjob. It cuts automatically to a scene with your sister when going for continue or when cumming inside or out. Still love the game so far, especially the draw style.

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
I have a bug with the scene that Effie gives a blowjob. It cuts automatically to a scene with your sister when going for continue or when cumming inside or out. Still love the game so far, especially the draw style.
I have th same bug, so far I the only thing I did was to select "I should go home" otherwise you're stuck, still looking for a way to fix it

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes