Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
incest patch not working?
You do not need the incest patch, to reactivate the incest dialogue, you'll need to start a new game. From there you'll be given the option to rename the female characters in the household. You'll need to type in 'Sister' and 'Mom' for the appropriate characters, agree to the disclaimer. After that the incest dialogue should be restored.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Aw. Oh well. Eventually.
Allaway's story is supposed to finish next update after that, there dev is likely gonna do a poll on which character gets their story done next. I hope that they choose to focus on a single character rather than jumping back and forth between two or more which is what I think lead to both Jane and Allaway's route taking so long.

Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Allaway's story is supposed to finish next update after that, there dev is likely gonna do a poll on which character gets their story done next. I hope that they choose to focus on a single character rather than jumping back and forth between two or more which is what I think lead to both Jane and Allaway's route taking so long.
I hope so too. Considering they are not doing an update a month, I think having an update based on a character route from start to finish would be a great thing this game desperately needs.

Also I prefer he just stop focusing on the main story and stick to character routes until he has enough characters. I personally love how he tried to integrate the missus and Jane story with the main story and hope he can do so with other characters.

Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000
Aug 14, 2017
Oh man I hope.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
yea roxxy was great but that is the exception not the rule + was she really "wait 4 months and replay the entire game" good?
Personally I think the Roxxy update was worth the 4 month wait, however that's probably just from me being traumatized by the latest "Release" if you can even call it that. Total trash.

Aug 14, 2017
I hope so too. Considering they are not doing an update a month, I think having an update based on a character route from start to finish would be a great thing this game desperately needs.

Also I prefer he just stop focusing on the main story and stick to character routes until he has enough characters. I personally love how he tried to integrate the missus and Jane story with the main story and hope he can do so with other characters.
I like the main story and that was definitely one of the draws for me, but I really want more with Miss Allaway and I hope he finishes that soon.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes