mawologia

Sep 13, 2017
Okay go to school trigger event for you getting caught nude at the lake ( back from sex world ) and then come back home on afternoon to triggers new "sister" story

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Game is pretty solid. The content packed into it, makes me feel like it could be as in-depth as Summertime Saga. Although the story is misleading and I want to say weird? What's the point of introducing that free use world if it's all bad? I was actually mostly clicking through to get to that part, only to see it be all for naught.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
There's something novel about the simple art-style that intrigues me. But even if that makes it unique, it further cements it as a cheaper Summertime Saga.

Reactions: obiwan

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
you have to go to school and through the dialogue with the principal etc, then to the livingroom in the afternoon.
I do that, going to school, talk to the principal -the lines of dialogue are varied, but repeat at some point- in the morning and in the afternoon.

Then I explore the house in the afternoon, but the farest I get is into an endless loop of "Wait for late month", I seem to advance because sis comes to my room at night and talks to me while touching, but then rinse and repeat -"Wait for late month to come", "Go Inside the House", "Explore the House".

What am I doing wrong? I am not advancing from that first scene, even if I keep talking to the principal and so on.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I searched this forum for for a hint about running in linux (Mint); without success. I ran the previous versions of this game in linux (via WINE), however, this version doesn't start unless I use the .exe file in the .../lib/i386 directory. Is there a reason for this?

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes