Cluzze

Apr 25, 2017
I do that, going to school, talk to the principal -the lines of dialogue are varied, but repeat at some point- in the morning and in the afternoon.

Then I explore the house in the afternoon, but the farest I get is into an endless loop of "Wait for late month", I seem to advance because sis comes to my room at night and talks to me while touching, but then rinse and repeat -"Wait for late month to come", "Go Inside the House", "Explore the House".

What am I doing wrong? I am not advancing from that first scene, even if I keep talking to the principal and so on.
got the same issue :/ not even nightly visits

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
didnt have the issue at first cos I didnt use the timemachine app. Then used it for a second try and couldnt trigger jane dialogue. Tried again without using it and worked again fine. Think its just the timemachine app

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
This update is so broken. I just go in loops. Keep waiting till the end of the month, then wait for afternoon, explore the house... nothing hapepns...

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Has there been ANYTHING even remotely related to the principal yet?!
Just one little mini-scene, sort of. Pretty enticing, for what it is. I've been waiting for Lashley content for months myself, so I feel your pain.

Complete the main storyline dealing with the other universe, and then go see her in her office.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Looks like a lot of us are stuck after "Explore the house". Anyone figure out exactly what the hell we're supposed to be searching for?

Daveck

May 2, 2017
I easily got to the new content with Jane. All I did was sleep 7-10 days after the fort scene and went to the living room.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
for anyone stuck in a loop, here is what i did after the update (Possible spoilers for previous content, beware).

Started at latest possible date: after sexworld, after homerun, sis returns.
Did the initial dialogue with cop, mom and sis.
Go to room, take nap.
Go to basement.
Sleep in bed until "wait for later in month" changes to "wait for afternoon"
nap
leave house, go to school, do dialogue there
go to principal, dialogue there
go home, go to living room

Reactions: gruntcy
3.20 star(s) 86 Votes