Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sure someone asked already, but is it possible to get Hitomi naked in the beach?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Sure someone asked already, but is it possible to get Hitomi naked in the beach?
This has always been possible - from notes I made a long time ago, just don't be an ass in the shop and then at the beach give the 2nd answer 3 times in a row...

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are there any scenes with the Principal beside spreading oil on her boobs at the beach?

Aug 14, 2017
I'll take it you don't read the Summertime Saga thread...
Summertime Saga comes along at a reasonable pace compared to A Town Uncovered. At least, it did when I last looked at it. I mean, I like the premise and some of the characters of this VN and I really do want to see more of it, but that is not going to make me overlook the problems, like how little there is in a single update. Sure, the guy's like working alone and has a life that he can't just drop to work on this full time, but still.

Reactions: BigMike240
Feb 7, 2018
Summertime Saga comes along at a reasonable pace compared to A Town Uncovered. At least, it did when I last looked at it. I mean, I like the premise and some of the characters of this VN and I really do want to see more of it, but that is not going to make me overlook the problems, like how little there is in a single update. Sure, the guy's like working alone and has a life that he can't just drop to work on this full time, but still.
Hahahahahahahaha. Geekski is making chump change and it's him and, what one other person making this in their free time. SS is like 5 people, clocking 50k a month, and they are down to like 3 updates a year.

You're bitching at a guy who has other priorities for being slow while praising the guy making big bucks in comparison that has a team of people working with him and is updating at a slower rate.....god I hate the internet.

Aug 14, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha. Geekski is making chump change and it's him and, what one other person making this in their free time. SS is like 5 people, clocking 50k a month, and they are down to like 3 updates a year.

You're bitching at a guy who has other priorities for being slow while praising the guy making big bucks in comparison that has a team of people working with him and is updating at a slower rate.....god I hate the internet.
In all fairness, I haven't looked at Summertime Saga in months and don't regularly look at it. There just seem to be updates when I do look. I assumed that the progress was at a reasonable pace. I guess it was just coincidence.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh Man can't wait to grind 10+ hours just for 1 inconsequential handjob
This should be the overview for this game. Also on the subject of Summertime saga, let this sink in. With a budget of around 40k a month at the time, he took 5 months to release a update that added a single scene, but also took one out of the game. How does that sound to you? To be fair I still think its one of the best 2dcg games on this site, and I used to be excited everytime a update came out, at this point I've just accepted that he doesn't really care, and that the updates are going to be shit compared to what they used to be.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Play the game.

Seriously, if you play it, you unlock it. It's part of some storyline.
Sounds like a cave troll to me. I played the game, even used a walkthrough to be sure I did not miss anything, and i'm pretty sure there is only the breastplay on the beach.

Unless you are going to give us a real answer and stop being a jerk in the way you answer, these sites are supposed to help people. I am going to assume you are just a troll. Have a pleasant day =)

Feb 7, 2018
Sounds like a cave troll to me. I played the game, even used a walkthrough to be sure I did not miss anything, and i'm pretty sure there is only the breastplay on the beach.

Unless you are going to give us a real answer and stop being a jerk in the way you answer, these sites are supposed to help people. I am going to assume you are just a troll. Have a pleasant day =)
See the image below and have a rotten week.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You want to keep missing out on content, that's on you.
Well, i'll miss it anyway as you never added anything useful on how to get there.
If there is a way, describe it. That simple.

Generalities are a waste of time.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes