Oled

Dec 27, 2017
Hey man.. why so hostile?
If someone was working on one they'd reply but this game isn't that popular.
Sheesh, maybe when it's updated further there'll be more interest but as it stands there's not that much going for it and it's at a bit of a standstill in content anyway.
Android ports are pretty annoying to make so people only make them for substantial content updates.
U r right i apologize on my behavior

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
U r right i apologize on my behavior
It's alright dude, I understand the frustration when you feel ignored but know that some people feel it's better to not say anything when they don't have an update or something promising to say.
We know as much about the development of this game as anyone else, and that goes for any ports.

Neroxus

Feb 9, 2018
Hi! I am getting this error and I am unable to work around it no matter how hard I try, does anyone know what to do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/effiehouse/outside/day/main/effiehouseoutside_day.rpy", line 55, in <module>
NameError: name 'gtiime' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hi! I am getting this error and I am unable to work around it no matter how hard I try, does anyone know what to do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/effiehouse/outside/day/main/effiehouseoutside_day.rpy", line 55, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "scenes/effiehouse/outside/day/main/effiehouseoutside_day.rpyc", line 48, in script
File "C:\Users\nexro\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\nexro\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\nexro\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.23a
Tue Apr 16 02:38:40 2019
That's a bug in 23a.
Look around the thread a page or two back.
Someone posted the .23c patch.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thank you and I'm sorry I didn't see it. I had actually been looking for it, but anyway, thank you for the quick reply!
It's alright, glad I could help. :3
I contacted the OP to tell them about it and see if they'll update the post so other people can see it.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
It's alright, glad I could help. :3
I contacted the OP to tell them about it and see if they'll update the post so other people can see it.
did you guy find the fix for the bug the patch doing jane storyline but it say go and ask effie to get sister back home

U

User_71462

I didn't write anything bigger than what I've been writing until now, but somehow you read those post and now you are complaining about that post being big? Yeah... sure. Try something else or abstain from answering me unless you want to discuss about the game again, until that I don't find any reason to keep feeding your internal issues so I'm done with you
See, I'll read this :) So you write one paragraph literally as long as all the previous answers and responses combined. Then you get offended because I told you to summarize it? You want some cheese with that wine buddy? I wonder who has the real internal issues here. The guy that can't come to the conclusion that he's gay so he using girls pumped full with cocks to get his rocks off. Or the guy that intentionally targeted you for your douchebaggery. No one wants to hear about your problems on this site. Or be "corrected" about the differences between NTR and cucking. You've said your opinions, now take your own advice, stick to the game, and shut up about your fetishes. Thank you.

Reactions: Shardoom

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Kudos to the dev who is actually listening to the community though
Yeah, for sure.
I wouldn't mind that bit coming back as some kind of punishment if you're too forward and get that BJ or stuff like that. Like maybe he could still blackmail you but the severity depends on how much you let yourself go but this is fine for right now.
The payoff wasn't enough to justify blackmail rape since he just gets away scott-free y'know? If you had the option, and you might in the future, to get revenge and get him arrested for a long time in some way that would be really good payoff for a traumatic experience and people wouldn't have hated that as much.
I think I said that before though... probably did. Anyway, this is good, this is a good dev that actually listens. That's nice.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Wait, so I haven't played a full update since like, you got arrested for under age drinking at the bar. What's been going on with blackmail, rape, etc?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wait, so I haven't played a full update since like, you got arrested for under age drinking at the bar. What's been going on with blackmail, rape, etc?
Allaway's questline is basically done and some bad stuff happens cos you're dating a teacher n' you get blackmailed after someone catches you guys getting intimate.
Sexual favours from her for the bad guy are part of the blackmail, or were, but the Dev removed that cos it was too dark and people didn't like it.
No big deal, but it sparked a huge discussion on this thread and a bunch of dummies derailed it a whole lot.
Nothing to go overboard about though it was only one scene and some implied stuff, you get some minor giggles out of it anyway.
It's gone now anyway so there's no need to talk about it.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Allaway's questline is basically done and some bad stuff happens cos you're dating a teacher n' you get blackmailed after someone catches you guys getting intimate.
Sexual favours from her for the bad guy are part of the blackmail, or were, but the Dev removed that cos it was too dark and people didn't like it.
No big deal, but it sparked a huge discussion on this thread and a bunch of dummies derailed it a whole lot.
Nothing to go overboard about though it was only one scene and some implied stuff, you get some minor giggles out of it anyway.
It's gone now anyway so there's no need to talk about it.
Yeah, I can see people's optic nerve spazzing out and rearranging the title to "A Cuck Uncovered" and going "WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS GARBAGE". Although personally I understand the sentiment. Glad to hear it's outta the way of the game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, I can see people's optic nerve spazzing out and rearranging the title to "A Cuck Uncovered" and going "WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS GARBAGE". Although personally I understand the sentiment. Glad to hear it's outta the way of the game.
Yup, totally unnecessary fighting about totally arbitrary definitions and stuff.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes