UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
Hopefully the Alpha 0.15C will have the red change room fixed from crashing when trying to initiate the random encounters in it. :FeelsBadMan:
i dont know why but there is allways a mayor bug in the updates the last time i played the game was at the homerun update. In 2-3 updates he added so little content that you could think was just one ... well i give him some credit tho bcs the new sister story is very well written. ill check by update 0.20 or later

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i dont know why but there is allways a mayor bug in the updates
Well, this is the way the Patreon thing works: his patrons are his bug testers.

We're not supposed to play 0.15 now: we're supposed to play the bugfixed 0.14c version (free download now in his Patreon page), now.

shenfull

Aug 7, 2017
in the 0.15a update after u finish the questions in the sister story u cant access the map anymore any1 knows any fix?

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Hey so is there gonna be cuckolding in this game?
Only ask because during the 20 questions with the sister, she asks us if we are a cuck.
Also please tell me we beat up the dad somemore, l dont like him.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Hey so is there gonna be cuckolding in this game?
Only ask because during the 20 questions with the sister, she asks us if we are a cuck.
Also please tell me we beat up the dad somemore, l dont like him.
It's banter, m8.
Your sister is just a weird person trying to sound mature.

makky23

May 27, 2017
what i have do to when the objective with sister says 'head to the streets'? The map to the world has gone

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
how does one get there if there is no word map? i had the same problem and stopped playing because of that.
I'm not sure never had that bug, did try playing again in the new version? Also there's a "Enable Map" option in the computer now, but that only works if you're inside the house

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
I'm not sure never had that bug, did try playing again in the new version? Also there's a "Enable Map" option in the computer now, but that only works if you're inside the house
Thanks dude! ill try it some other time, because i´ve already moved on to other games .

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
hey guys. could anyone share a save game from the next morning(on which the map appears), after game of 20 questions? for me it does not appear and I did not want to have to start all over again. thanks

jukecityzed

Oct 28, 2017
Is there any walkthrough? I keep getting stuck and searching through the comments is getting tiresome. Besides that it's a great game and I love the designs

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes