Mod Ren'Py A Town Unfiltered - A Town Uncovered Mod [Wolfregis]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Should I re-create the game to allow me to make more changes with the story or keep it the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
That being stated what kind of events do you guys want to see within reason?
Integrating any of the dozen or so floating casual sex scenes from the original would be great. Just the most recent updates added sex at the party, Effie having sex while one the phone, one neighborhood mother randomly inviting the MC for sex, and more.

Not sure how that would fit your storyline, though.

Aug 19, 2019
Still working on it again, we are working with what free time we have on this project. Act II is making progress albeit slower than I want on my end. That being stated what kind of events do you guys want to see within reason?
I was super stoked about this project because I thought the new events would revolve more on the sex world that Geeseki didn't develop in the original game.

Aug 19, 2019
Integrating any of the dozen or so floating casual sex scenes from the original would be great. Just the most recent updates added sex at the party, Effie having sex while one the phone, one neighborhood mother randomly inviting the MC for sex, and more.

Not sure how that would fit your storyline, though.
Did the main game develop more "free use" events? I haven't touched it in ages. I thought they just forgot about the sex world entirely so I lost interest.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Did the main game develop more "free use" events? I haven't touched it in ages. I thought they just forgot about the sex world entirely so I lost interest.
Sort-of, but in the most incongruous way possible.

The Patreon supporters get to vote on new h-scenes each update or so again. Often, they vote for stuff that’s free-use or casual sex related, like a neighbor just randomly inviting the MC over for "coffee", having sex with the lifeguard on her chair, or fucking Zariah while she is working. However, as far as I can tell, these are not added to the sex world, but simply plastered onto the word randomly, regardless of whether they fit.

A bunch of these make sense, like being able to walk in when Jane or the mother are in the shower if the relationship has advanced enough. Others just don’t fit.

Either 12 or 15 of these mini-scenes have been added. (3 per update since it was implemented.) I’d say about half of them make no sense at the moment.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
i want to see total debauchery, everyone just doing everyone. like walking in and seeing your father with one of the girls at home, even threesomes with him or maybe a threesome of mom/sis and him that can be tunred in to foursome. random free use events to see around town like the one guy was saying. maybe see what effies dads was up to in that garages of his, i just wwant the towns of whores the OG games was meant o have lol.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
That being stated what kind of events do you guys want to see within reason?
Perhaps some freeuse scenes with the mother and/or sister around the house. Maybe we can have one of them catch you doing the other and be slightly annoyed that you're spending more time with her and then join in as well.

Aug 19, 2019
i want to see total debauchery, everyone just doing everyone. like walking in and seeing your father with one of the girls at home, even threesomes with him or maybe a threesome of mom/sis and him that can be tunred in to foursome. random free use events to see around town like the one guy was saying. maybe see what effies dads was up to in that garages of his, i just wwant the towns of whores the OG games was meant o have lol.
This was exactly what I was hoping for in the sex world as well. But nothing happened. I don't even know any games that are like this that are like "total debauchery town and it's normal" kind of deal. There was this Haramase Island one but it's in Japanese.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
There is a problem with Free Use World games and stories that they work really well during introduction and it is really hot that everyone is having a lot of sex everywhere all the time. But then they are getting pretty boring after that. The only thing that is changing are places and participants, but there is no plot engine or motivation in them for anything. Why to do smth if you can just fuck? Maybe i have not just seen any good ones yet.
That is why it was a good idea to introduce Sex World in original Town Uncovered in the beginning to give player a reason to come back and keep playing and donating. But it has been years since then and we still cannot get back there.
You can turn this story into tragedy of MC who have been is Sex World, but cannot return there and is stuck with always bitter, unhappy and possessive women around him.
I was really hopeful that this mod can do smth about it and get us back to the purity of Sex World.

Reactions: slexywexy
May 6, 2021
There is a problem with Free Use World games and stories that they work really well during introduction and it is really hot that everyone is having a lot of sex everywhere all the time. But then they are getting pretty boring after that. The only thing that is changing are places and participants, but there is no plot engine or motivation in them for anything. Why to do smth if you can just fuck? Maybe i have not just seen any good ones yet.
That is why it was a good idea to introduce Sex World in original Town Uncovered in the beginning to give player a reason to come back and keep playing and donating. But it has been years since then and we still cannot get back there.
You can turn this story into tragedy of MC who have been is Sex World, but cannot return there and is stuck with always bitter, unhappy and possessive women around him.
I was really hopeful that this mod can do smth about it and get us back to the purity of Sex World.
No wtf, is hot as hell

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
but there is no plot engine or motivation in them for anything
Which is why I thought the "two parallel connected worlds" device would be so powerful. It would allow some contrast between free use and mundanity, playing off the conflict between the two. Basically, it extends the transition to "free use" by an arbitrary amount.

Only works if both worlds are actually relevant, though, and if there’s a significant difference. With Geeseki mostly ignoring the sex world side, and also including more and more sex on the mundane side, it’s just a generic game progression.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. I still have 0.01. How much changed between that and 0.1?

Was messing with 0.1. First day. Try to come back from the north map(which is mostly under construction) and....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_townmap_day'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "scenes/uptownmap/uptownmap.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_townmap_day'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
A Town Unfiltered -0.1
Mon Aug 29 19:08:33 2022

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Everything, as these are very different builds.

The really old version changed the sprites of some characters to their nude version and changed the dialogue and some interactions to make it seem like the sex world version of the town.

The other version is a prologue for a whole different game based on A Town Uncovered. Basically full-on fanfiction about the MC being central in the establishment of a sex cult instead of whatever the original game is about.
Was messing with 0.1. First day. Try to come back from the north map(which is mostly under construction) and....
Pretty sure the modded version were made before the north map was really a thing. I recommend ignoring that part of the game until it is fully implemented in a new version.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. Completed the demo. About the only thing I didn't do was actually using the weighted clothing.

...My feeling is....different story, or 'prelude'? Feels like 'how the sex world came to be'.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
by chance could you upload the old one if its not a bother? I was looking for a while for my old copy but i guess i was overwritten sadly wanted to go back and see it again.

Nakhranoth

Dec 8, 2017
by chance could you upload the old one if its not a bother? I was looking for a while for my old copy but i guess i was overwritten sadly wanted to go back and see it again.
Post #257 has a mega link with the old version of the mod (I think it has fixed errors too? Not sure). I've no idea why the original idea was scrapped or what the status on the development of this mod is, but as it stands the old version is insanely better than the one on the front page, at least in its current state. I would love for development of that one to continue instead.

Last edited:

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Post #257 has a mega link with the old version of the mod (I think it has fixed errors too? Not sure). I've no idea why the original idea was scrapped or what the status on the development of this mod is, but as it stands the old version is insanely better than the one on the front page, at least in its current state. I would love for development of that one to continue instead.
Oh thank you! ya first one was much further along but this new version has a better story i think at least. i fell both will be quite good once the new version gets moving. seems like currently is being worked on just slowly. sad the orgainal guy left a big time would speed things up. we wouldn't need the mod if the original game was just good lol.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes