Mod Ren'Py A Town Unfiltered - A Town Uncovered Mod [Wolfregis]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Should I re-create the game to allow me to make more changes with the story or keep it the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
General Update

First off I want to thank everyone for their feedback on the first new iteration of the mod. It's good to know what is working and how to improve off of it. Second work for the next Act is continuing, and work is being done in the free time that is available to us due to our schedules. Third we are still looking for a new artist, if you or anyone you know is okay with drawing erotica in their spare time please message me or ipreg respectively. The artist will have a say the design of subsequent costumes and story points. This is a community made mod, and as such every voice working to make the mod matters. Thank you for your patience and thank you for believing in us. We are working to ensure we make the best mod possible for you guys.

FlamingCygnet

May 26, 2018
General Update

First off I want to thank everyone for their feedback on the first new iteration of the mod. It's good to know what is working and how to improve off of it. Second work for the next Act is continuing, and work is being done in the free time that is available to us due to our schedules. Third we are still looking for a new artist, if you or anyone you know is okay with drawing erotica in their spare time please message me or ipreg respectively. The artist will have a say the design of subsequent costumes and story points. This is a community made mod, and as such every voice working to make the mod matters. Thank you for your patience and thank you for believing in us. We are working to ensure we make the best mod possible for you guys.
I'm very art incapable, but I wish you the greatest of lucks!

ipreg

Oct 6, 2020
Hey everyone: small update

Sorry it has been so slow but we are trying to adapt to not having an artist at the moment as that is the bottleneck. To slightly step around artist-related woes, I have been exploring options using AI (a human artist would be best though) since the start of the year, unfortunately this means I have had to place myself at near the edge of AI. But, I have found that a huge roadblock is that most AI related stuff is pretty much all held together with spackle and spit. This has lead me to compiling several large AI libraries on my laptop many times with a cycle of compile -> error -> find fix -> compile which has caused weeks of delays between productive game-related coding. Hopefully, that is coming to an end soon and we will have something to show off... assuming that all of the non-AI related parts of the problem is straight-forward.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Absolutely lovely. Really curious what AI-made Geeseki-styled art looks like. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Want to show off some of the more interesting/horrific results look like so far?

ipreg

Oct 6, 2020
I ended up going a different direction then something like art-breeder as the number of unique images in thier style is too small and all the images would need to be tagged by humans, instead I am trying to take the existing images and get an AI to animate them and figure it out. The first step, figuring out how they are currently posed, it isn't very good at, but this is still early
skeleton.png

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Completly unrelated: I look at that image and think "Hello Wii Fit Trainer." And somehow the thought of her somehow being here is amusing.

Reactions: bethilelizabeth
May 6, 2021
im i little lost right here, how do you access the mod content ?, i just played and is the same game as the original, but in a moment i go to the beach, talk with the white lady and the game ends. im doing something wrong ?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Looking back at this, I’m a bit sad that the scope grew so much from the initial version. At this point, there are enough random sex scenes around town, that someone could make a decent sandbox set in the sex world out of it. It’s not like the scenes make sense out of it atm. (I.e. random woman asking you to come in "for tea" that you randomly have sex with. Sex around school. Casually slipping it into the mother in the kitchesn…)

That said, I’m still interested in this mod. How is it going? Any luck with the animations?

Reactions: bethilelizabeth

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Looking back at this, I’m a bit sad that the scope grew so much from the initial version. At this point, there are enough random sex scenes around town, that someone could make a decent sandbox set in the sex world out of it. It’s not like the scenes make sense out of it atm. (I.e. random woman asking you to come in "for tea" that you randomly have sex with. Sex around school. Casually slipping it into the mother in the kitchesn…)

That said, I’m still interested in this mod. How is it going? Any luck with the animations?
Still working on it, however, due to my own irl obligations I can't work as much on the mod as I want too. But we are working on the mod. I'm gonna try to set aside more time in the coming weeks to finish up writing more of the various scenarios.

farmersk

Jul 23, 2018

Overview:
When playing A TownUncovered i was just wishing it was just that little bit
more lewd and perverted like the sexworld
So, I thought why not make it so the stories are edited along with the assets are a lot more lewder and have it set in the sexworld.
(IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME WITH THIS JUST POST BELLOW OR THROUGH PM
ALSO POST SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I SHOULD CHANGE THE GAME)
- If Geeseki does see this and wants it taken down just contact Wolfregis through PM.
[Fudulaboi] has stepped down from this project.​

Updated:
Game/Creator: [ATownUncovered]
Modders: [Wolfregis] (Writing) [ipreg] (Coding) [Olive_Drab] (Art)
Mod Version: 0.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:

Looks Interesting

name

Mar 8, 2017
Still working on it again, we are working with what free time we have on this project. Act II is making progress albeit slower than I want on my end. That being stated what kind of events do you guys want to see within reason?
well, in the base game the beach had my favorite scenes and concepts. i liked the gloryhole changing rooms and the public nudity. i thought it was pretty great that you could catch the mom and sister in there. maybe an expansion to the beach? like more voyeur sex scenes in the changing rooms if you walk in on someone like the mom or the lifeguard working the hole, or different women on the other side for the main character if you use the hole yourself. maybe even a beach orgy but that might be ambitious

Reactions: ultramanfan
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes