4.20 star(s) 35 Votes

nn222

Aug 11, 2017
These parts in the game are often not clear. I think they would be (will be with enough events) fun, if you can just find it by yourself and you don't have to think about it so much, because they are still needed to achieve the right cl.
I legitimately had to look at the game's code to figure this out. This is not a good thing. It would be borderline acceptable for a tiny missable event, but your progression in this game is strongly tied to getting every character's corruption stat up and too often you just don't have any idea what you can even do, or what the conditions are.

WhitechapelRipper

Apr 2, 2024
Very nice slow burn kinda game. The sandbox style allows for freedom of choice, but sometimes you can get events out of order which can be jarring for story consistency. Also, sound in future updates would be much appreciated, especially erotic sound effects. All in all, one of the better games I've played so far.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've got a v0.24 of A Very Full House fresh off the presses for you! I'm also happy to announce that I've got a page now! Subscribestar will be getting all of the same content that Patreon is getting; it's just an alternative way of getting all the AVFH content you already love. Now, onto the update!

Ready to burst? Go get it right now!

[UPDATE: the links below have been updated to v0.24.2, which fixes some bugs in the initial release]

Major Update Features

• CumshotPreview2.gif Cumshot Art! - Watch the MCILF get wet and sticky with a whole suite of new cumshot effects. Get covered from head to toe with 12 "hit locations", each with two stages of cummy-ness.
  • Updated Events! - Existing events have all been updated to use the new cumshot art, and several of them have new variants to give you some control over where the MCILF gets splattered with sperm! Now that the art is added, future events will be sure to take full advantage and deliver some very, very messy cumshot scenes!
  • Cumshot Tracking! - The stat tracking app on your MCILF's phone now records cumshots, facials, and creampies, both by count and by total volume. Numbers go brr!
  • TV Events! - The Firebrand and the Cheerleader both have short new events in front of the TV. Behind the scenes these events also give me a bunch of places for future events to tie into!
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
shit. getting rollback errors for new content.
I guess it's time to replay from start.

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
asking those who alr played up to the latest version, does this game currently have many H-scenes? Because that's really the only thing I care about :LUL:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So like, is there a development plan or something?
Because there is at least one tag in this game that I feel would really move it up a tier rating (specifically mind control and pregnancy are two tags that come to mind), especially if it's the MC that gets to do the mind control since I can't think of a single game that has mind control where it's the player as the mom corrupting everyone (it's usually the player as the son/daughter).

FacelessBaldMan

Oct 10, 2018
Bully cheating strip just won't initiate for me. Are there any flags I might be missing? I talked to the Nerd about being bullied, I talked to the guy student about it but whenever I go to the boys toilet I just catch them and nothing happens.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes