4.20 star(s) 35 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Bully cheating strip just won't initiate for me. Are there any flags I might be missing? I talked to the Nerd about being bullied, I talked to the guy student about it but whenever I go to the boys toilet I just catch them and nothing happens.
Talk to the Bully "About Son" during Detention

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is there enough content to make it worthwhile to play the game or are you done after 3-4 hours + being cockblocked on many characters due to the lack of available progressions?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is there enough content to make it worthwhile to play the game or are you done after 3-4 hours + being cockblocked on many characters due to the lack of available progressions?
Guys, this is a very simple Question.
I can't believe nobody has been reading this thread since my post who hasn't played the entire game yet?

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
Guys, this is a very simple Question.
I can't believe nobody has been reading this thread since my post who hasn't played the entire game yet?
It's a game that's been updating regularly since 2022. Any game in development for that long is going to have a decent amount of content unless the dev is completely incompetent or a lot of content had to be rewritten. A little bit of critical thinking would have gotten you your answer, or just downloading the game and checking it out, or looking at the walkthrough that's linked to on the front page.

The last time I replayed the game from scratch, it took me a full two days of playing to unlock everything, so take from that what you will.

Reactions: sig325

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
It's a game that's been updating regularly since 2022. Any game in development for that long is going to have a decent amount of content unless the dev is completely incompetent or a lot of content had to be rewritten. A little bit of critical thinking would have gotten you your answer
Nope, because most games on this site that are in development since 2022 (especially the end of 22 like this game) do barely have any content yet. Developers who can deliver a lot of content in not only two years are actually rare, that's maybe 1 out of 10 games.

But thanks for the answer.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I think it's the scene with Fire in front of the tv at night, chat with her and call Nerd.
isn't it the one when nerd is cleaning her room?

does the fire and nerd tv event bug out for anyone else? not sure if its the no grind mod or if the event is just scuffed

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
isn't it the one when nerd is cleaning her room?

does the fire and nerd tv event bug out for anyone else? not sure if its the no grind mod or if the event is just scuffed
So much grind I don't really check when one event is completed to be honest and I don't use the grind mod, "0x52_URM" is enough for me.
No issue with the fire/nerd tv event here but some of my old saves were scuffed and I think I need a clean/fresh start but the grind... I'll wait for the next update for that.

Is there anything new on update? Sex wise? Or anything lol
As far as I can see it's teasing and cumshots for this update.

BobaFatter

Feb 15, 2021
Do you have to progress with every character in order to increase the depravity if the milf? Can I not leave some characters out?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hey everyone, there were a few bugs in the initial release of v0.24 that snuck past me. I've just released a bug fixed version that should improve stability!

v0.24.2 Links:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This does address a lot of the bugs I was just about to report.

However there might be another that has slipped past, not sure....

I get this on V0.24.2

I havent added any mods (at least i dont recall doing so)... so not sure why this is happening...

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('UI/AVeryFullGuideApp.png') at 0x000000000864c520>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 306, in script
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'UI/AVeryFullGuideApp.png'.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes