4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
PC
i tried reinstalling but no change
I'm not able to recreate the issue, and I haven't had anyone else report the same bug, so this is going to be tricky to figure out (If anyone has had the same issue let me know!). My only guesses are:

1) Graphics driver issues. A driver update might fix it, so you could try that.
2) Hardware incompatibility. A brief search suggests Live2D might not function properly on CPU integrated graphics. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about that.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Reactions: anon280

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
I think this game has good potential. It is the first time that we have a MILF as a protagonist, corrupting the children.

But it needs more images and scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I haven't been able to tease anyone in the backyard. What time can you do that?
Hmm, I just realized I wrote that content, but nobody spends time in the backyard so they aren't around to be teased. I'll make sure to fix that for the next update!

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Underpass24

Formerly 'Tuuku'
Feb 10, 2018
Art is ehh.. but not unplayable, the basis is good, and i'll love to see where this goes, BUT you gotta scrap the whole idea of censoring... if you want things censored at lower corruption levels then at least dont use black bars or mosaics, use in-scene censoring like covering with arms or hiding behind a shower curtain or something.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You have my absolute guarantee there will be ways to "correct" this behavior. Pride comes before the fall, after all.
Hrm. I'm an absolute degenerate and thought about running a train on her, let nerd organize sturdy rope, let jock hold her down and nerd ties her to bed.

party on.

btw where's the nerd event?

the way i see it rpyc and rpy are functionally same files
so you can remove at least one .rpa file to make hacking less easy(not to mention unren doesnt work, so it will be a to much of a hasle to just convert crpy to rpy for amatures like myself)
rpy - RenPY code in clear text
rpyc - RenPY Compiled, code in machine text to be executed directly by program
rpa - archive, package like zip or 7z. RPAs can contain everything from image and sound to all code.
But: You can decompile everything back to .rpy

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira, the 0.2.0v can go to corruption level 4 or just 3?
If my count of corruption points is correct it's technically possible to reach CL 4, but there's no new content there to see and requires you to hit literally every event possible. If you've hit CL 3 and seen the masturbation scenes you've seen all the major stuff so far.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
btw where's the nerd event?
Get your corruption level to 1 and then chat with him (Don't flirt with him. You're trying to learn about his video games, not show him your tits.) That'll give you the MMO intro, which is mostly just a peek a t a new outfit specific for it. It also unlocks a new activity to lower stress - you can play "Caves of Grothnar" in your study.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
There is no handjob yet right? There is a tag, but you can't actually get the scene
Correct, that's planned for the next update (I'm actually working on it right now!). I added the art for it, which made it into my changelog, and I guess that got picked up by the tags?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes