4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hey guys I have got game over now and I didn't have a single idea why is that happen can anyone please tell me what conditions should be required to not game over.
you gotta do the chores (or just cheat stability up lol) tip: go into chores then press pin chores list

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
so since the bikini is gameplay how the hell do you actually unlock it btw? The only thing that screams like it might intuit a sequence of events that unlock it is diving in ("not sure I trust this swimsuit") but that doesn't do it.
i also have not been able to figure this one out

Apr 2, 2024
so since the bikini is gameplay how the hell do you actually unlock it btw? The only thing that screams like it might intuit a sequence of events that unlock it is diving in ("not sure I trust this swimsuit") but that doesn't do it.
i also have not been able to figure this one out
Talk to Candy when she's in the pool around noon.

Reactions: Oblivion9873
Jun 6, 2017
Are there going to be any lesbian scenes in this game I saw the incest tag but no lesbian tag I'm hoping that just means there are no mother-daughter scenes yet but there will be like m-d way more than m-s even more so when MC is female

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey everyone, I've just released an updated version of v0.26 that fixes up some bugs that snuck through my pre-release checks. It also adds a tiny amount of content to ensure other content can actually be triggered.
  • The Nerd can now be made to weed the garden, almost entirely just to have a way to move him into the backyard.
  • Corruption points (and a tiny bit of one-off dialogue) are available when sunbathing and teasing in your bikini for the first time. (Allows the Jock to hit CL6, for realz this time)
You can grab the new downloads for v0.26.4 here:

PC
Mac
Android

And as usual, I keep the links on the official release posts updated to the newest patch. You can always check on that !
There is still bug in jock yoga tease scene so you can't reach him to cl6. Only 1 point require.

Reactions: OneLuv

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Are there going to be any lesbian scenes in this game I saw the incest tag but no lesbian tag I'm hoping that just means there are no mother-daughter scenes yet but there will be like m-d way more than m-s even more so when MC is female
i think MC fingers Candy at some point

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes