4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
How is this game is incest. Please don't stop making fool of us. I'm not interested in your fucking game. So don't try to manipulate us remove the incest tag from the genre.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Didn't mc said that she has children from her husband with his previous marriage so hows that game is incest. She is step mom of all children and not blood related so this is not incest game. Correct me if im wrong.
For reasons related to Patreon, I'll just say that's how it's got to be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Good news everyone, I've got a hot new AVFH build (v0.26.3, specifically) fresh off the compiler! Already buying what I'm (metaphorically) selling?

These links have been updated to the v0.26.5 build, which includes fixes for some bugs that slipped into the initial v0.26.3 build

And if you're looking for , consider becoming a patron and supporting development - it really makes a difference! If you're really just interested in the code, , as a treat :D

Major Update Features
  • New sex events! - I've tripled the number of full sex scenes in A Very Full House this update, brining us from two up to a much more reasonable six! The Nerd and the Slacker have gotten one each, and the Jock has joined the party with two completely new events for him!
  • New bikini art! - I've redrawn the old bikini art to make it a little more... not terrible (and actually quite good, if I do say so myself!). It would be cruel to leave such a good looking swimsuit as a patron exclusive, so it's now possible to unlock it in game! There's also a very hot looking bikini variant added as a special reward for my patrons.
  • Other new events! - In addition to the new sex scenes, a whole bunch of non-penetration branches have been added to make sure there's even more stuff to stumble onto in game. So if you're excited by the idea of stumbling into giving out a surprise blowjob, or grinding against someone in the shower, then this update has what you want! In total there's an additional 11,000 words of dialogue and narration in this update!
  • Tweaks and minor stuff! - On top of the big stuff there's a scattering of minor stuff. The phone UI now breaks different apps out into different alert colours, making it easier to see when you have a new text to interact with. There are some new phone backgrounds for you to find and enjoy, and some fixes for bugs that managed to live through the last update.
Still here? Oh, did you want a teaser or something?
BikiniTeaserLowRes.gif
Now go give the update a try!

Changelog

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Good news everyone, I've got a hot new AVFH build (v0.26.3, specifically) fresh off the compiler! Already buying what I'm (metaphorically) selling?

PC
Mac
Android

And if you're looking for , consider becoming a patron and supporting development - it really makes a difference! If you're really just interested in the code, , as a treat :D

Major Update Features
  • New sex events! - I've tripled the number of full sex scenes in A Very Full House this update, brining us from two up to a much more reasonable six! The Nerd and the Slacker have gotten one each, and the Jock has joined the party with two completely new events for him!
  • New bikini art! - I've redrawn the old bikini art to make it a little more... not terrible (and actually quite good, if I do say so myself!). It would be cruel to leave such a good looking swimsuit as a patron exclusive, so it's now possible to unlock it in game! There's also a very hot looking bikini variant added as a special reward for my patrons.
  • Other new events! - In addition to the new sex scenes, a whole bunch of non-penetration branches have been added to make sure there's even more stuff to stumble onto in game. So if you're excited by the idea of stumbling into giving out a surprise blowjob, or grinding against someone in the shower, then this update has what you want! In total there's an additional 11,000 words of dialogue and narration in this update!
  • Tweaks and minor stuff! - On top of the big stuff there's a scattering of minor stuff. The phone UI now breaks different apps out into different alert colours, making it easier to see when you have a new text to interact with. There are some new phone backgrounds for you to find and enjoy, and some fixes for bugs that managed to live through the last update.
Still here? Oh, did you want a teaser or something?
View attachment 3756206
Now go give the update a try!

Changelog
ngl I had kinda hoped you had done a double bluff and made the code "Rick Roll" or something

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
For reasons related to Patreon, I'll just say that's how it's got to be.
So can I enable full incest somehow please. Could you tell me? So if I change in console it could be incest please tell me how to do it.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
So can I enable full incest somehow please. Could you tell me?
Look for "script,.rpy"-file and edit with Notepad+ or something similar. Usually located in gamefolder.
Save your file after edit. Voila!
(You can also make a backup of this file before, just in case.

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
can i totally ignore the scenes with the girls or am i obliged to interact with them in order to progress through the game? like getting maximum corruption for example.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Look for "script,.rpy"-file and edit with Notepad+ or something similar. Usually located in gamefolder.
Save your file after edit. Voila!
(You can also make a backup of this file before, just in case.
Which line should I edit only 157 or more. Can I open console ingame?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
ngl I had kinda hoped you had done a double bluff and made the code "Rick Roll" or something
I'm not that brave :p.

Maybe its the URL. ;)
And I'm certainly not that clever! But I may use this one in the future.

How much content is there currently? I downloaded it once to see how it was, but it looked so incomplete that I backed out.
For content there's currently 186,000 words of dialogue and narration written, with scenes ranging from "Oops look at my cleavage" to "oops, I was cumming and forgot to ask you to pull out" with all three of the main boys. The MILF's Scenes are augmented with 4 main styles of "frames"; effectively close ups of her boob, butt, face(/throat), and pussy. All of those frames have animations tied into them, and all of those frames reflect the outfits you're currently wearing.

Background art is an area of the game that is long overdue for some love, but it's generally been a low priority add for my patrons.

Reactions: Warwolf27
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes