4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
The game is really nice. Dialogues are superb and hot. If you could add kore artworks with emotions not just a small image during scenes, it would increase the games quality to a whole another level. It has got the potential. Just include a bit more pics/artwork with mc movements expressions.

For reference you can check the game called Zombie's Retreat. Though being an rpgm when there are sexy/intimate scenes there are character expression and rhe artwork fills the screen and it immerses the players in the scenes. You can also check Little man remake or the famous summertime saga, prince of suburbia etc to name a few.

. Though it will take a lot of time for the artwork (if you choose to), it would make the game enjoyable more and profitable along with that a top-notch product. Just my two cents, i love your game, your writing is nice.

Random events could be increased. Basically the npcs are passive, why not include scenes when they come and grope/fondle mc while making dinner, showering, tanning, swimming and what would be hot is scenes with the house npcs at school like bathroom blowjob and sex.

The house members could initiate actions (and not always the mc) like they want a handjob to further towards and blowjob or titfuck or they want to spend the night at MC's bedroom/ hop in the shower with her/ pool sexy scenes/ while doing laundry etc.. The Mc could also do the same, like she gives handjob to them while dinner or while they are doing a chore and not just directly teleport to their room ( eg she gives Brandon handjob in the couch while watching something/ doing yoga).

Once unlocked i think the all the scenes should be available, like its for other games. Everytime to get a scene we have to met those exact same criteria, its becomes a headache after few times tbt. Its enjoyable to get those scenes and they are good. So having those available gives a sense of achievement and completion. Doing those things from beginning again ruins rhe fun. Like in case of billy after unlocking vaginal sex it should be available under helping him jerk off option, but we dont get it.

Option to pass time in the main screen would be great, or in the bed like nap till afternoon/evening/night. Or skip to weekend that way we dont have to wait for a whole week to trigger scenes.

Adding additional selection of clothes and lingerie would be good along with sex toys would be fun.

These is a great one dev, good luck to you and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
you do realize that in the process of demanding that the Dev make a full functionable and enjoyably playable experience first and foremost when creating and releasing a game you wind up with games that have gone 2+ years of Dev time with nothing more than a handjob for sex scenes or less because they are "building up to it?" (Afterglow) the exact reason why the update before this had sexual penetration when it doesn't really fit with the story to have it so early is because they players wanted "content" to add value to their play time.

it is not even remotely possible to tell a Dev to make a game, but makes sure it's functionable with a myriad of interesting systems to keep me interested and not waste my time, but also provide lots of sexy content to increase my value and do all of that regardless of how early it is into the game's lifespan it is or how much development remains and it should cater to all of my fetishes and not any of the ones other people like because those are dumb and you have to do all of this for free because i'm on a pirating website or you will make me call you a milker on patreon.

you sound like you want a finished product but kicked in the door to the kitchen and snatched the plate out of the chef's hands half way through and are now complaining your meal isn't done. It isn't done. it won't play like it is done. wait for it to be done, or accept that you get what you get when you ripped that raw steak off the grill.
41e70a31c1708bc0bb3b7245f46228dc6e8716ac4d56a1d2dca6b6bb4da1edc7_1.jpg
All I said was that it feels like too much work doing the chores and managing all the stuff for the little content there is, and I even said that maybe in future versions when there is more content it will feel worth it to do all that but right now it does not and not even once did I assume this was a finished product or a reflection of it.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
All I said was that it feels like too much work doing the chores and managing all the stuff for the little content there is, and I even said that maybe in future versions when there is more content it will feel worth it to do all that but right now it does not and not even once did I assume this was a finished product or a reflection of it.
My apologies. it seems that after reading a number of insane posts on other threads of people with misguided if not outright horrible takes it seems something about your post made me snap even it it wasn't fair to do so. I read a post just the other day of a person getting mad that there was no content in a game, when it was clearly labeled as a first release that only had content to the end of a prologue and nothing else. "what am i supposed to do here?" uh, nothing my man it was right there in the front page. all this does is give you a taste of if you'll look forward to future development or not.

and after many such comments it seems you caught a stray. i'll have to work on that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brata

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
My apologies. it seems that after reading a number of insane posts on other threads of people with misguided if not outright horrible takes it seems something about your post made me snap even it it wasn't fair to do so. I read a post just the other day of a person getting mad that there was no content in a game, when it was clearly labeled as a first release that only had content to the end of a prologue and nothing else. "what am i supposed to do here?" uh, nothing my man it was right there in the front page. all this does is give you a taste of if you'll look forward to future development or not.

and after many such comments it seems you caught a stray. i'll have to work on that.
It's cool, I didn't take it personal or anything like that and I understand you gotta deal with all kinds of people on this site, and the internet in general, and it can be frustrating when you deal with the more unreasonable ones from both a dev or a fan standpoint.

Oofme123

Apr 14, 2020
How do i get the nerd alone in firebrand's room? She is always there. I have even given firebrand the task to do laundry. When i go talk to nerd in firebrand's room when the nerd is alone , she pops out of nowhere, even if firebrand is in the laundry, i can literally see her in the laundry if i go out and check.
I am having the same exact problem bro I have no clue how to do it.

baqir9211

Sep 28, 2023
View attachment 2336044

Overview:
A Very Full House! It's a game about love, seduction, and corruption, all centered around a MILF-y main character.
Do your best to take control of your household and keep everything under control, by any means necessary!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: MetaMira - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Patreon Password:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: coxSluttery Mod* - Walkthrough - Russian Translation* - Grind Reducer

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2170528 View attachment 2087807 View attachment 2087808 View attachment 2087810 View attachment 2170526 View attachment 2087809 View attachment 2170527 View attachment 2087811
View attachment 2857786 View attachment 3012997 View attachment 3012998 View attachment 3012996 View attachment 2857787 View attachment 2857788 View attachment 2857789
next update should be annoused when u giubg ti diwbkiad

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

momoma

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry I did not really follow the progress of this game nor tested it, but it looks interesting and I do see frequent updates.
Would you say the game is far from being completed ?

Ceif2003

Aug 9, 2022
Sorry I did not really follow the progress of this game nor tested it, but it looks interesting and I do see frequent updates.
Would you say the game is far from being completed ?
Yes, there is still a long way to go before the game is finished, but it will update around the 15th with new scenes chosen by voting

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Patreon's latest post said in about a week. So my guess would be until next weekend.
That's a bummer for me because I was expecting it sooner. While there still no official statement from the developer himself/herself on the latest update but I'm expecting more content for firebrand just like most fans wanted.

Reactions: Remussx
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes