4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Which bits are you running into with too many clicks? The "get dressed before/after work" loops are the two parts that stand out to me to fix, but if there are other sections that are consistently frustrating I'll take a look at those too :)
Yeah, I think all the wardrobe should be available in the bedroom closet. We shouldn't have to click on casual, then go downstairs, then click on school outfit to change yet again. Same with swimsuit, we should just click on pool and it lets us change into whichever one we have unlocked, without sending us back upstairs, then click through several room transitions to get back to the pool. We can assume it was done in the bedroom. We also should be able to just put on the swimsuit directly from the bedroom, whenever we are in there. Sure, we won't be able to go to work wearing it(not yet). Once we are done swimming, let us choose to dry off with towel, straight to choosing our new outfit without taking us back upstairs(maybe if you choose to dry off(like in the morning before school), you choose the outfit(school in this case) and it places you into the living room. Of course, if you choose to dry in sun, you stay in yard, then after choose what to wear or stay in swimsuit, if you choose something else, it places you in the living room.

Also, maybe add a skip button for repeatable scenes, like when you force the family to eat supper with you, unless you have triggered a new scene. With the sluggishness of screen transitions during dialogue, it becomes excessively annoying trying to force your way through the same 10 lines of dialogue and screen transitions.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Question and sorry if it was already ask:
Will you be adding artwork to scenes that doesn't have any or much in later updates?
Absolutely! The masturbation scenes will be getting proper between-her-legs frames added once those get drawn (probably in v0.5, but no promises), and in general any scene that could make use of new art will be updated to do so.

Reactions: Xhin

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I get this bug too. I've read someone complaining for this some post ago...and they suggested it could be the integrated GPU...but I have latest drivers and a proper graphic card.
Could you send me a list of your OS, CPU, and graphics card? I'm working on a list to see if I can find some commonalities.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
game that is not entirely clear to me. It seems like you start to communicate with children and slowly introduce them to adulthood, so a neighbor appears, as I understand it, a relative who attacks me with fists and kicks me out of the house and the inscription appears: GAME OVER, besides, this moment is looped. that is, you can continue to go to the cola and anywhere and at any moment a child and a relative can appear and the inscription appears again, and so on ad infinitum.

in the change of the inscription, it is better to add a few more options for housing and a way to communicate with children.

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
"Added a new event when coming back to the shower (if the Nerd is CL2+, 50+ Nerd Arousal)."
Can't seem to trigger this event, is "coming back to the shower" taking a shower in the morning? or am I doing something wrong?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
"Added a new event when coming back to the shower (if the Nerd is CL2+, 50+ Nerd Arousal)."
Can't seem to trigger this event, is "coming back to the shower" taking a shower in the morning? or am I doing something wrong?
I've spotted a bug with the trigger for this event, it only triggers if Nerd had exactly Corruption Level 2. It's a non-critical problem, so I'm going to be rolling the fix for that out with v0.4. Sorry for the issue!

brata

May 16, 2017
last update was kinda dissapointing but I guess we need to have some of those in order for the engine/game to progress. Basically what I didn't like was that the scene in the laundry was not showed and neither did the leg scene on the couch.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
So are there plans for the girls or are they just filler
There are very much plans for the girls! Both of them will serve as a way to generate Arousal in other people by corrupting them and having them dress/act sluttier because of it. Later in the game your "chores" will become more directly sexual (eg. "Jerk off the boys" 3/week), and you'll also be able to assign the girls to take care of them for.

v0.4 is going to be focused on adding art for The Nerd, v0.5 will be focused on adding art for The Jock, and after that I'll be turning my attention to adding art (non-placeholder, high quality) for both of the girls.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
There are very much plans for the girls! Both of them will serve as a way to generate Arousal in other people by corrupting them and having them dress/act sluttier because of it. Later in the game your "chores" will become more directly sexual (eg. "Jerk off the boys" 3/week), and you'll also be able to assign the girls to take care of them for.
How heteronormative. :p

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
MetaMira
I had a good feeling with your game, somehow I found myself loving this game because it wasn't really my kind of taste before (Female protagonist)
you have a new patreon ;)
I understand this is still an early version but to you plan to rework the interiors ? this is really the first lack I noticed

Reactions: SicDIRK666
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes