4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira
I had a good feeling with your game, somehow I found myself loving this game because it wasn't really my kind of taste before (Female protagonist)
you have a new patreon ;)
I understand this is still an early version but to you plan to rework the interiors ? this is really the first lack I noticed
Glad you're enjoying it, and thank you massively for the support!

All of the location art is placeholder stuff and is going to be redrawn. I needed something to work with while I got the code movement and interaction code working. Location art will probably be the priority after the main NPC's have all of their art finished.

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Glad you're enjoying it, and thank you massively for the support!

All of the location art is placeholder stuff and is going to be redrawn. I needed something to work with while I got the code movement and interaction code working. Location art will probably be the priority after the main NPC's have all of their art finished.
Nice.
I also saw that you're very dedicated to your game and you're often share your progress on this website
I appreciate that, some devs should be inspired by this way of doing things

Reactions: SicDIRK666

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I normally leave all of my in-progress updates over on my art tread (here, if you're curious about what my drawing practice looks like!), but I thought I'd drop off a cool preview of a new outfit set that's coming to A Very Full House in v0.4.

Here's a peek at the MCILF's new workout outfit!

It's also got a new hairstyle that you'll be able to wear with any outfit, and an overly perky set of boobs I'll be using for future outfits that are either very supportive (like that sports bra) or are too tight (like her daughter's cheer uniform, because that's absolutely going to be an option at some point.)

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
i am having a issue how can one corrupt the family ?
Your first goal should be to get your own corruption level up to 1; try having a shower in the early morning and play through that event. Once you've done that look for any opportunity you can find to tease or corrupt people around you, those tend to give you corruption points.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've got another outfit preview to share with you all!

The minified version is the new addition to the game, and was voted for by my amazing patrons over on . It will be available as a patron-only reward for an update or two until I add the events I'm planning on requiring for unlocking it. The workout outfit will be available right away; I'm writing some new workout events right now that will make use of it!

To go along with these new outfits I've also spent some time updating the way outfits are handled in game. Almost all of the "get changed" menus have been removed and instead default to the last outfit you've picked. You can change your planned outfit for home, work, swimming, etc. in your bedroom, or you'll be prompted to pick one if nothing is available. That should eliminate a big chunk of repetitive inputs as you go about your day. All of this is working in engine, so we're getting close to a v0.4 release! I've got some rough edges, minor art additions, and bug testing to do, but it should happen within the next week!

Let me know if you like getting these art previews; they take a little extra time to put together, but I thought you might enjoy the occasional update!

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I've got another outfit preview to share with you all!

The minified version is the new addition to the game, and was voted for by my amazing patrons over on . It will be available as a patron-only reward for an update or two until I add the events I'm planning on requiring for unlocking it. The workout outfit will be available right away; I'm writing some new workout events right now that will make use of it!

To go along with these new outfits I've also spent some time updating the way outfits are handled in game. Almost all of the "get changed" menus have been removed and instead default to the last outfit you've picked. You can change your planned outfit for home, work, swimming, etc. in your bedroom, or you'll be prompted to pick one if nothing is available. That should eliminate a big chunk of repetitive inputs as you go about your day. All of this is working in engine, so we're getting close to a v0.4 release! I've got some rough edges, minor art additions, and bug testing to do, but it should happen within the next week!

Let me know if you like getting these art previews; they take a little extra time to put together, but I thought you might enjoy the occasional update!
The progression is sexy af good job!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Oh yeah! Throughout the arc of the game you'll become increasingly more focused on your looks (because that's what gives you control over other people), and stop paying attention to things like "doing a good job at work".
I rather meant collapse of the mental faculties.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Any idea on the release date? This is far and away my favorite game here. The slow burn, writing is top tier and it's not 3D trash

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I rather meant collapse of the mental faculties.
Intelligence loss specifically won't be a major feature, at least not in the main story arc I have planned. The focus is going to be more on loss of control rather than loss of intelligence. I do like the bimbo transformation aesthetic, so that might end up being an additional storyline I add after the main arc of the game is finished.

Reactions: revealer

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Any idea on the release date? This is far and away my favorite game here. The slow burn, writing is top tier and it's not 3D trash
EDIT: Oh, and a massive thank you for such a huge compliment! Glad you're enjoying the game!

I'm hoping to have v0.4 released in two days. Here's what I posted over on my art thread on the topic:

No art today, I'm using all of my spare time to get A Very Full House ready for it's v0.4 release! My punch list of things is reasonably short, so I'm hopeful I can get it all done in the next two days. Right now I need to:
  • Draw some extra Nerd art for the handjob/masturbation art. I definitely want to draw him his own set of hands, and I might give him unique dick art if I have time.
  • Add a patron thanks section so I can give a shoutout to my amazing supporters. I also think I'll use them as random names for online content, eg. other players of Caves of Grothnar.
  • Finish writing a new yoga event. The new workout outfit needs to be shown off somewhere.
  • Placeholder background images for the Mall, Church, Grocery Store, Pharmacy, etc. For now these will just be black screens w/ "Placeholder" on them, but I want to make it clear that there will be more interaction there in the future.
  • Testing! The chances that everything just works the way I intended is basically nill.
There's always more I want to cram into a release, but I think there's a good amount of new stuff in v0.4 to be worth showing off. Hope you're excited!

Reactions: SicDIRK666

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i've never seen someone refering to stupidity like that before
i have a deeply held aversion against stupid, and i dont mean disability or injurity based stupidity, however named. i am fascinated with the idea of rewriting the mind but not in ways that throw down the chalice of the mind and glue together from the rubble a thimble holding but drops of the cognitance compared to the former's self.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
EDIT: Oh, and a massive thank you for such a huge compliment! Glad you're enjoying the game!

I'm hoping to have v0.4 released in two days. Here's what I posted over on my art thread on the topic:
That's pretty hype, any idea what new events there are?

Even if there's no new art, the basic reuse of arts + new writing is good enough considering how frequent your updates are. Keep it up bud

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I saw the Firebrand vibe check post and now I really hope there's going to be internal cumshot views in the game. Especially for the sons.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
That's pretty hype, any idea what new events there are?

Even if there's no new art, the basic reuse of arts + new writing is good enough considering how frequent your updates are. Keep it up bud
The two major art additions are proper character art for the Nerd (along with an updated handjob/masturbation frame) and new outfits for the MCILF (some of which have been available to patrons for a while, but are now available to everyone).

There are also a few minor writing additions. There's a new workout scene to go with the new outfits and a bunch of new interactions when you talk to someone wearing a revealing outfit for the first time. Nothing massive, but it all helps fill out the world and make it feel more reactive.

EDIT: Oh and for anyone wondering I'm working on the final bug testing for v0.4 right now; I'm a little behind schedule but I should have it up in a few hours.

Last edited:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I saw the Firebrand vibe check post and now I really hope there's going to be internal cumshot views in the game. Especially for the sons.
There absolutely will be, it will be one of the core things I add when I get to adding the sex frames. In that same vein there are also going to be x-ray style frames for blowjobs too, because not having that is just a waste of potential!

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes