4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK got a few questions.

Can you send the guys a pic of your boobs yet when playing the computer game to prove you're a girl?

How many times do you have to go to see the principal before something actually happens?

Cheer, is there anything else for her except for the altering her cheerleading costume?

And finally, can you ever talk to Fire about anything?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I managed to fix the classroom with the altered work outfit, it should work fine until it actually gets fixed. You can download the file and replace it in game --->Locations and it should replace your classroom.rpy file.
Note that this bug is also fixed in v0.4.1, along with a few other crashes that people are running into.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
(snip) Can you get to level 5 corruption yet, can only get to 4/5 on level4 by altering the work clothes, haven't gone to school in them yet because of the bug.

OK got a few questions.

Can you send the guys a pic of your boobs yet when playing the computer game to prove you're a girl?

How many times do you have to go to see the principal before something actually happens?

Cheer, is there anything else for her except for the altering her cheerleading costume?

And finally, can you ever talk to Fire about anything?
1) You should be able to reach CL 5 with a few corruption points to spare; if you were able to go to work with that cutdown work outfit you'd get at least one.

2) Not yet, this is just a tiny event stub so I can add to it later. It's the game equivalent of a map with dragons doodled on the edges: "Here Be Content!"

3) Same deal here, in the current version the principle doesn't have anything special going on. In the near future he'll call you in to have a "talk" about your new outfit.

4) Nothing special with her at the moment. The next update is going to add full art for the Jock, and after that it will be the girls turn to get some art drawn and events written about them.

5) Same deal. She'll be getting art in 2 or 3 updates, along with some early events.

Could you DM me the stack trace you're getting? I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my machine.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
1) You should be able to reach CL 5 with a few corruption points to spare; if you were able to go to work with that cutdown work outfit you'd get at least one.

2) Not yet, this is just a tiny event stub so I can add to it later. It's the game equivalent of a map with dragons doodled on the edges: "Here Be Content!"

3) Same deal here, in the current version the principle doesn't have anything special going on. In the near future he'll call you in to have a "talk" about your new outfit.

4) Nothing special with her at the moment. The next update is going to add full art for the Jock, and after that it will be the girls turn to get some art drawn and events written about them.

5) Same deal. She'll be getting art in 2 or 3 updates, along with some early events.

Could you DM me the stack trace you're getting? I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my machine.
Just used that classroom bugfix that someone posted and was able to go to school in the cutdown work clothes, did get a couple of exceptions when Guy drops the paper on the floor and Mira bends over to pick it up, but they weren't game breakers. Still can't do anything when trying to alter the swimsuit.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Does fire ever leave her room?, as I never see her anywhere but there, no matter when I enter it.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
very small updates and always savegame breaking but ok, fine.

the problem I have is that it isn't arousing enough, it's just funny atm

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Does fire ever leave her room?, as I never see her anywhere but there, no matter when I enter it.
She does turn up at dinner time if you force a family sitdown, but other than that.
I've tried increasing Mira's power over her by making Fire's favourite dinner, but don't think anything is really implemented with the girls yet.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
She does turn up at dinner time if you force a family sitdown, but other than that.
I've tried increasing Mira's power over her by making Fire's favourite dinner, but don't think anything is really implemented with the girls yet.
Thats not really the main thing, just cleaning her room is a pain, and it keep saying do it when she is not there to reduce the stress caused, but as she never seems to leave that seems impossible.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thats not really the main thing, just cleaning her room is a pain, and it keep saying do it when she is not there to reduce the stress caused, but as she never seems to leave that seems impossible.
Well make her favourite dinner twice a week and you can get Fire to clean her own room.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Well make her favourite dinner twice a week and you can get Fire to clean her own room.
That does work, but there again hopefully some time in the future, you will be able to take a paddle to her arse for being such a bitch, she comes across as being a bitch just to be a bitch rather than for any real reason.

Reactions: Bastod

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Oh fuck yes, this game is heading towards good places. I feel like the dev may be kindred spirit who also understands how hot filled condoms are.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes