4.10 star(s) 42 Votes
Jul 24, 2017
MetaMira Could you give a quick summary of which characters have any kind of sex content in the current version?

I was skeptical going in, but the Live2D impressed me and I like what I see on your art log thread. The in-game characters need most of the work on their faces, and the backgrounds could use some love too. I'm not a fan of the comical bulges either, but that's stylistic.

As far as the game itself, having a hotkey to view your tasks for the day would be great. Having to regularly open the smartphone icon, click on the app to see the to-do list, and then click the smartphone home button or the smartphone icon adds up to a lot of clicks.

A lot of games will have some kind of notification or will highlight options that have unseen scenes behind them, and I think it's generally a good idea. With the daily routine here it might be less applicable, but if you can work it in then I think it could help.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira Could you give a quick summary of which characters have any kind of sex content in the current version?

I was skeptical going in, but the Live2D impressed me and I like what I see on your art log thread. The in-game characters need most of the work on their faces, and the backgrounds could use some love too. I'm not a fan of the comical bulges either, but that's stylistic.

As far as the game itself, having a hotkey to view your tasks for the day would be great. Having to regularly open the smartphone icon, click on the app to see the to-do list, and then click the smartphone home button or the smartphone icon adds up to a lot of clicks.

A lot of games will have some kind of notification or will highlight options that have unseen scenes behind them, and I think it's generally a good idea. With the daily routine here it might be less applicable, but if you can work it in then I think it could help.
The only real sex content are handjobs with the three boys at home. Everything else is just teasing or setup at the moment. In terms of art content you should have seen a boob frame, butt frame, and a handjob/jerking off frame at various points in the game.

Character art is definitely all a work in progress - I've been a programmer for years but I'm an entirely self taught artist. I'm learning on the job! I'll probably do a facial expression pass at some point in the future when I've got a little more practice under my belt. All of the background art is placeholder to one degree or another at the moment, it'll get some high quality (for some value of high quality) art in the future. Most of it is there to either test code functionality or to help me imagine the colour "vibe" for each space.

I don't know why I didn't think of a hotkey for the phone before! I'll want it to be a mouse button, because one handed operation is kind of critical, so I might need to override the default right click behavior. Players probably bring up the phone a lot more often than they want to go to the Ren'py menu, right?

Reactions: DankMemesAndCreams

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not yet, they'll start to make an appearance around v0.5 or v0.6, once they get full quality art.
Maybe make her a part time teacher, say 3 days a week, so there is more time during the day to do other stuff. At the minute it seems like she finishes school noon/afternoon and then it's evening by the time she gets home, then she has to make dinner or you fail that task, but there are some other tasks that don't seem to take any time at all to do, especially in the morning before school.

truthvr

Mar 29, 2021
Could someone be generous enough to provide a save. I added the bug fix file because altering the outfits would cause an error screen. But I assume that it will only take effect once i start a new game?

Edit: Nvm was able to use the patreon code

Last edited:

solidsgold

Aug 14, 2017
I'm glad to see this game get a following and that the creator is active in this little community. I'm looking forward to seeing what there is to come from this project. Best of luck and a big thanks to Mira. Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
This is only semi related to actual development, but I've seen enough "interest" in the Firebrand that I thought this was worth cross here: I wrote a two frame comic for her as part of my practice art routine!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a bonus cumshot variant as a thank you to all of them. I hope this paints a good picture for what sort of content I have planned for this stuck up commie pawg plucky power girl!

Jul 24, 2017
I hope this paints a good picture for what sort of content I have planned for this stuck up commie pawg plucky power girl!
Better dead bred than red.

Players probably bring up the phone a lot more often than they want to go to the Ren'py menu, right?
Safe assumption, I'd say. Alternatively, have an overlay with the titles of the day's chores. That's information that you are checking about once every one to two minutes. Seeing my chores should be at most a one-button task. Imagine having to press two buttons (with your cursor!) to access your inventory in Minecraft. ;)

It's been a long time since I've used Ren'Py, but can you bind the middle mouse button as well? If possible, I'd recommend binding that to the text skipping functionality for a complete one-handed experience.

Reactions: JagHond

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
@DankMemesAndCreams

I will second - gladly - your second proposal, dear mate.

But speaking of the first and the last one... oh, they are of a particular kind indeed, and deserve careful attention, I guess (well thought however, that's the way to make a game really addictive :LOL:).

With best regards.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Could someone be generous enough to provide a save. I added the bug fix file because altering the outfits would cause an error screen. But I assume that it will only take effect once i start a new game?

Edit: Nvm was able to use the patreon code
Does the patreon code also fix the swimsuit problem?

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Wow... I have to say that it went way better that expected with this game... I'm a patreon now to say the least hehe, great animations and great story line, I was about to complain in the lack of set in the handjobs scenes and such, but I saw the changelog that said they are going to improve those as well, so, keep the good work and congratulations!

• Red Heart

MasterWill

Aug 26, 2022
i did the fix and everything and still the the mc on mian menu is messed up face is blank with just part of a eye and the lips are off to the side not even on the body any where

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Hi there, dear MetaMira.
Firstly, I owe you my best compliments for having decided to face the hard challenge to create something "new" and original in a matter filled up (or almost) by so many competitors... I guess you are on the right way, so keep on it. About the graphics, there is no aspect that couldn't be improved, if will and time don't lack, of course.
May I dare to put a personal note, way the way: who on earth can tell that exaggerating in boobs' and butt's dimensions could be called making a character "sexy"? I always found it exilarating instead, but this told to be extremely good with anyone's hard work and efforts. But this stated according to an European guy own tastes, people know that Americans have their so different own ones, so it's fine the same.
Just a question for you, now: it's almost sure only me, but how could I know what are my progress state in the game, and what else goals (if any) remain to be achieved? Sorry, but I just couldn't.

Thanks for your kind attention, and with best regards.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Don't mind the other comment, I love the boobs and ass dimensions of your character, and I love that your MC is the mother, I didn't thinking it twice be your patreon... I think I saw it before but the art wasn't that good, but now, oh boy, is great

• Red Heart

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
i did the fix and everything and still the the mc on mian menu is messed up face is blank with just part of a eye and the lips are off to the side not even on the body any where
Could you send me your computer specs (OS, GPU, CPU)? I'm trying to nail down what hardware is causing this.

Reactions: Robert rivers

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Just a question for you, now: it's almost sure only me, but how could I know what are my progress state in the game, and what else goals (if any) remain to be achieved? Sorry, but I just couldn't.

Thanks for your kind attention, and with best regards.
There's no way to tell in game at the moment, unfortunately. The best you can do is follow through the changelogs and see if there's anything mentioned that you haven't seen yet.

I'll see about adding some sort of notice about reaching the end of a particular branch of content so people know there's nothing more to hunt down.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I see.

Thanks a lot for your kind attention and response, dear mate.

With best compliments again and regards.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes