4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
MetaMira -Love it bud. Is there anything else we can do besides patreon? Do you except a paypal donation? I would gladly throw $20 towards you to help out.

brata

May 16, 2017
MetaMira - A few things that I found:
1. When you call someone to do the dishes, the daughter stays there which ruins immersion, especially when the heroine removes her top
2. The daily chore to go to work is annoying , especially once you reach a point where you have quite a lot of money. How about her resigning her job after a while and getting it back when you need money? She could be on Welfare and getting $10 instead of $50. This will leave more time for home things and could trigger special events that only happen during those times.
3. What is the point of having a happy house? If the house is happy and you do all the chores...then what do you gain more?
4. Kinda dissapointed by the Nerd custom hand scene. The added extra hand looks weird when it should had been just a smaller penis (or longer). Their penises should be different imo.
5. Sleeping with clothes shouldn't trigger the penis dream and it could be used to avoid it. Gridding and having to constantly see it is annoying.
6. The Jock grind scene should be viewed not explained/dialoged

Reactions: kyho

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 212, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 361, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/backyard.rpy", line 117, in script
    $ mom.set_current_outfit(just_towel)
  File "game/Locations/backyard.rpy", line 117, in <module>
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 513, in set_current_outfit
    self.reset_outfit() #Make sure pants, shirts, etc. are all properly set when you swap into something new.
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 509, in reset_outfit
    self.outfit_manager.apply_outfit(self.current_outfit)
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 230, in apply_outfit
    if the_outfit.accessory_set_num is not None:
AttributeError: 'Outfit' object has no attribute 'accessory_set_num'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/Locations/backyard.rpy", line 117, in script
  File "C:\Users\Deniz\Desktop\5 kasim\12 kasim f95 male mc renpy 3dcg filters finds\AVeryFullHouse-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Deniz\Desktop\5 kasim\12 kasim f95 male mc renpy 3dcg filters finds\AVeryFullHouse-0.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Locations/backyard.rpy", line 117, in <module>
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 513, in set_current_outfit
    self.reset_outfit() #Make sure pants, shirts, etc. are all properly set when you swap into something new.
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 509, in reset_outfit
    self.outfit_manager.apply_outfit(self.current_outfit)
  File "game/Classes/general_classes.rpy", line 230, in apply_outfit
    if the_outfit.accessory_set_num is not None:
AttributeError: 'Outfit' object has no attribute 'accessory_set_num'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.4.1
Wed Nov 16 14:11:29 2022
Bug during swimming.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
How many times can you 'cut' the school uniform? If you can a second time, how to unlock it?
Just once, right now. I'm planning for each outfit to end up with 4 or so variants going from their default state to a completely cutdown, silly-small version. That's going to have to wait a while though; I have a lot of art to still draw!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just once, right now. I'm planning for each outfit to end up with 4 or so variants going from their default state to a completely cutdown, silly-small version. That's going to have to wait a while though; I have a lot of art to still draw!
Got to get past the bugs that keep killing the game when you alter clothes first, still getting the altered swimsuit bug.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira -Love it bud. Is there anything else we can do besides patreon? Do you except a paypal donation? I would gladly throw $20 towards you to help out.
Just Patreon right now - I'm trying to keep everything focused on one platform so I spend a minimum amount of time on administration stuff. I have my Patreon set up to charge on sign-up (and then once/month after that), so if you become a patron and then cancel immediately that money does go to me.

Otherwise don't worry about it! Just leave a good review and spread the word - getting more eyeballs on A Very Full House is probably the most important thing for the growth right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brata and kiro28

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira - A few things that I found:
1. When you call someone to do the dishes, the daughter stays there which ruins immersion, especially when the heroine removes her top
2. The daily chore to go to work is annoying , especially once you reach a point where you have quite a lot of money. How about her resigning her job after a while and getting it back when you need money? She could be on Welfare and getting $10 instead of $50. This will leave more time for home things and could trigger special events that only happen during those times.
3. What is the point of having a happy house? If the house is happy and you do all the chores...then what do you gain more?
4. Kinda dissapointed by the Nerd custom hand scene. The added extra hand looks weird when it should had been just a smaller penis (or longer). Their penises should be different imo.
5. Sleeping with clothes shouldn't trigger the penis dream and it could be used to avoid it. Gridding and having to constantly see it is annoying.
6. The Jock grind scene should be viewed not explained/dialoged
1) Noted, might move her in a future update.
2) The whole work part of the game is going to be greatly expanded so it's worth the time. I'm planning to break that part of the game it's own explorable map (similar to the house) with characters for you to interact with before class, during lunch, or after school. Until all that gets implemented I may add a "quick work" option to just skip past it all.
3) There's no point to it other than not losing right now. Eventually there will be different interactions/events triggered by low or high household stability.
4) Noted. I'm planning on doing unique dicks, but I wasn't able to find the time to do it this update.
5) Also noted! Those options definitely need content related to them, at the very least!
6) That's planned. I'm going to add a hotdog/grind/prone-bone frame (or maybe repurpose the current butt frame?). When that art gets drawn it'll be added into the event and some of the redundant narration can be stripped away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brata and kiro28

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
its my fault that i getting error when i want do yoga or costume swimsuit ? or its just bug
Very likely my fault! Can you send me the stack trace (ie. the error message you get) and let me know if you're playing a new game or using an old save?

welxxxd

Oct 23, 2021
Very likely my fault! Can you send me the stack trace (ie. the error message you get) and let me know if you're playing a new game or using an old save?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Locations/mom_bedroom.rpy", line 500, in script
    menu:
  File "game/Locations/mom_bedroom.rpy", line 640, in <module>
    "*Alter your onepiece*" (corruption_requirement = cutdown_onepiece.corruption_requirement, stress_requirement = 10, advance_time = True) if not cutdown_onepiece.unlocked and onepiece.unlocked:
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'corruption_requirement'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Locations/mom_bedroom.rpy", line 500, in script
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\42072\Desktop\AVeryFullHouse-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1894, in execute
    item_arguments.append(self.item_arguments[i].evaluate())
  File "C:\Users\42072\Desktop\AVeryFullHouse-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 342, in evaluate
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
  File "C:\Users\42072\Desktop\AVeryFullHouse-0.4.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\42072\Desktop\AVeryFullHouse-0.4.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Locations/mom_bedroom.rpy", line 640, in <module>
    "*Alter your onepiece*" (corruption_requirement = cutdown_onepiece.corruption_requirement, stress_requirement = 10, advance_time = True) if not cutdown_onepiece.unlocked and onepiece.unlocked:
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'corruption_requirement'

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.4.0
Wed Nov 16 16:25:55 2022

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you for your respond, I would love to see what you will come up with. I would also love to see the students reactions with the new outfits you have planned.

I would also love the option to have underwear options, different types or don't even wear a bra or panties which can lead to different events.

Thanks for your hard work.

Mike_31

Sep 27, 2020
Apologies for a dumb question. I just became a Patron and can't figure out where to input the password.

Dec 28, 2021
Started a new game and near immediately cheer asked me to mend her shirt - I didn't have enough corruption to make the shirt smaller so I just mended it normally.

That event has not come back around and I'm fairly positive i've seen everything else. Is there a way to see that scene or is it not implemented yet?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Apologies for a dumb question. I just became a Patron and can't figure out where to input the password.
There's an app on your phone with a patreon "P" for an icon. Open that up and you should be prompted for the password. Also, thanks for your support, it means the world to me (and on a more practical level: it means I have more time to draw MILF titties)

Reactions: Mike_31

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Started a new game and near immediately cheer asked me to mend her shirt - I didn't have enough corruption to make the shirt smaller so I just mended it normally.

That event has not come back around and I'm fairly positive i've seen everything else. Is there a way to see that scene or is it not implemented yet?
That scene is just a placeholder to introduce the clothing modification system. In the future Cheer will come to you on a semi-regular basis needing repairs to her clothing, letting you shrink it down each time.

SilX

May 15, 2019
Game is great, any estimate for when there will be ports being inserted into the main slot or the back slot, hell even the top slot?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Game is great, any estimate for when there will be ports being inserted into the main slot or the back slot, hell even the top slot?
Hmm, let's see if I can estimate this.

v0.5 is going to be focused on adding character art for the Jock, v0.6 and v0.7 are going to add character art for Cheer and Firebrand in some order. I'll probably be putting my spare time into writing more household events/chores during that time as well, so no major new pieces of art/frames during that time.

That makes v0.8 the soonest update that isn't earmarked for something already. I definitely want to add in blowjobs first, since they're the next logical place to escalate to. That's going to be a complex frame; I need to have art for multiple dicks, multiple hair styles, probably multiple hands (for holding the back of her head), cumshot art, internal x-ray art, etc. So I'd expect that to be an entire update's art focus all by itself. I'll have it on the what-next patron poll when we get closer to v0.8.

That means any other sort of sex will likely have to wait until v0.9 or later, which at current pace of development is about 2 and a half months. Now once we do get there all of the gameplay and code stuff will have already been figured out, so it should come together pretty smoothly.

Not the ideal answer of "I'll have it done by Monday", but hopefully it's better than "I'll get there when I get there"!

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes