4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

vonMoltke1891

Sep 12, 2021
Sim, e depois de uns dias ocorreu outra atualização. Apaguei todos os arquivos e instalei novamente... Esse é o print que tirei depois disso. Pensei que depois de instalar a atualização o erro seria corrigido.
Puts, então eu não sei como ajudar. Você já tentou falar com a equipe que tá fazendo o jogo? Usa o tradutor, aí fala os problemas que você tá tendo.

Reactions: guilhermelima

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
does the developer plan to include anal sex in the game?
Yes, at some point. My very vague plan for content is stripping -> handjobs (we are here) -> blowjobs -> sex -> anal. So anal is likely to be the last thing to get significant content written for it, because it won't show up until relatively late in the game.

Reactions: Xill and JagHond

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
I have android and I tried to play on Joiplay, but I couldn't. does anyone know the reason? (I chose the pc version, to play on this emulator)

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
I hope there will be more pics/animations in existing and future scenes. Because yoga,hug and similar scene is text only and I think most of people would gladly look into author's view of scene (even if its static pic for simple/fast scene just to make a proper view). Also buttjob in yoga scene would be nice.

Reactions: brata and JagHond

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I hope there will be more pics/animations in existing and future scenes. Because yoga,hug and similar scene is text only and I think most of people would gladly look into author's view of scene (even if its static pic for simple/fast scene just to make a proper view). Also buttjob in yoga scene would be nice.
There absolutely will be! Catching up on basic character art is my priority right now, but once that's done I'll be putting my drawing time into adding art for existing events and for more hardcore future events.

Reactions: brata and JagHond

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Personally, I'd like to have an animation for mom masturbating.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Already know you're interested? Get downloading right now!

Major Update Features
  • Jock Art Update! The ongoing effort to fill in all of the basic character art continues! This update, The Jock has received his full body character drawing, complete with all the different stages of clothing. Old events have been updated to make sure they're using the new art to it's fullest extent!
  • New Events! A whole collection of new events have been added to the game, mostly focusing around the (very busy) shower.
  • Swappable Phone Backgrounds! No need to live with that boring black phone background any more! You can now swap your phone background for a number of spicier options. Patron supporters will also have access to animated backgrounds as part of their reward! Enjoy some bouncy-jiggly goodness every time you open your phone!
  • Mod Support! A proper framework for loading mods has been added, making it easy to add your own content to A Very Full House. The patch system has also been updated, so mods will be able to keep saves compatible between versions, as well as patch out their own bugs. Happy hacking out there!
Screenshots

Full v0.5 Changelog
  • - Right clicking now toggles your phone up/down (instead of opening Renpy menu, which can still be done with esc)
  • - Added internal support for different phone background art.
  • - Fiddled with some of the phone element spacing to get some things pixel perfect.
  • - Added phone background select app.
  • - MCILF beach image can now be set as phone background.
  • - Added 3 pieces of MetaMira art as collectable background art.
  • - Added 2 pieces of animated MetaMira art as unlockable patron reward background art.
  • - Tidied up phone background system to be easily moddable/expandable.
  • - Fixed crash when flirting with Jock
  • - Added Mod class to make it easier to add in modded content.
  • - Expanded patch system to support patches for modded content.
  • - Added example_mod.rpy to provide a working example of how mods can be structured.
  • - Added an additional example for how extra phone backgrounds may be added.
  • - Moved shower events into their own file to keep them better organised.
  • - Updated Jock pool, masturbation events to properly update his clothing state.
  • - Added Slacker shower walk-in event. Triggers Monday early mornings.
  • - Added is_at_clickable() function for Person class.
  • - Added an alternative "corruption start" event if you walk in on Jock in the shower while at CL0.
  • - Added higher corruption variant to Jock's shower walk in scene as well.
  • - Added short shower walk-in scene for Nerd.
  • - Added short shower walk-in scene for Firebrand.
  • - Added short shower walk-in scene for Cheerleader.
  • - Added "help with homework" chore for Cheerleader.
  • - Added option to have Nerd help with Cheer's homework.
  • - Firebrand now spends her weekend noons in the living room.
  • - Added Firebrand reaction to you wearing a new revealing outfit.
  • - Added Cheerleader reaction to you wearing a new revealing outfit.
  • - Added new "sneaking out" event for Firebrand late on Friday nights.
  • - Added "off map" location for Firebrand when she's spending the night away from the house.
  • - ClickableBase now adds location name, interact label, and extra arguments when checking clickable equality.
  • - Added preview_background screen to (wait for it) streamline previewing phone backgrounds during events.
  • - Nerd now properly strips while masturbating. Tweaked a bunch of similar not-quite-right clothing settings during events.
  • - Slacker, Nerd, and Jock now only trigger their "caught masturbating" events if they're actually in their rooms when you check.
  • - Fixed backyard sunbathing tease event for Nerd and Jock not having the proper trigger condition (required Slacker to be in backyard instead of them).
  • - Fixed typos galore!

brata

May 16, 2017
love the new update but still a bit dissapointed as there are no new animations. The teasing is amazing but at this point we need to actually see her doing something (meaning her actual avatar doing something sexual like a bj or boobjob)

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes