4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
it's no big deal, but the MC's nipples looks weird, like there's no "details" around it.
it's quite hard to explain, I hope I've made myself clear :p

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This game is moving in all the right directions quite fast. Even the shower scene is pretty hot. Kinda makes me want to just skip the next few updates until raw sex becomes an option.

ray711

Sep 24, 2018
So the MC level is just stuck at level 5: next 5/6 ? is it true or maybe i just miss some event?

Jeff Vela

Aug 14, 2017
This game is moving in all the right directions quite fast. Even the shower scene is pretty hot. Kinda makes me want to just skip the next few updates until raw sex becomes an option.
I know what you mean, I remember taking the most satisfying shit ever, you know the spikey shit. Still till this day I try my best to reenact this by eating various types of food. But I keep reminding myself "In time brother, In time..."

• Wow
Reactions: Xill

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
How do you trigger the new bathroom scenes? Is it a specific time of day?
There's one for each "morning" segment during the week, and if I remember my triggering conditions correctly the Slacker also now walks in on you every Monday early morning.

Reactions: Robert rivers

Curious_Betsy

Dec 2, 2022
When I saw this, I didn't remember this much nudity from the TV show, & when did Danny Tanner become such a pervert? I bet Bob Saget is spinning in his grave, which means we can wrap him in copper wire & use it power my microwave so that it will keep blasting my cat through the wall every time he humps it.

brata

May 16, 2017
I tried to fiddle with the mod and even the textures trying to make a shota-ish (normal penis) version of the geek. resizing them simply doesn't work since they work with screencoordinates so you have to also place /adjust those accordingly making everything difficult.
For the mom's textures they seem easy to change and improve but changing an animation part seems hard (especially from just reading the scripts in notepad.

Reactions: Robert rivers

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I tried to fiddle with the mod and even the textures trying to make a shota-ish (normal penis) version of the geek. resizing them simply doesn't work since they work with screencoordinates so you have to also place /adjust those accordingly making everything difficult.
For the mom's textures they seem easy to change and improve but changing an animation part seems hard (especially from just reading the scripts in notepad.
Oh yeah, I guess modding some of that stuff is difficult if you don't have the Live2D models to fiddle around with. I'll see about packaging those up and releasing them as a resource for modders. I'm focusing on some writing and drawing right now, so that'll take a day or two for me to get around to.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
So, I had MCILF mark homework before class, and mark it carefully, causing her to start class late. This prompted a call from the principle, and a discussion with him/her after class. It also appears to have kept the MCILF from getting paid the $50 for that day. Is that intentional or a bug?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
So, I had MCILF mark homework before class, and mark it carefully, causing her to start class late. This prompted a call from the principle, and a discussion with him/her after class. It also appears to have kept the MCILF from getting paid the $50 for that day. Is that intentional or a bug?
Intentional, but I should probably add some extra narration there to explain that marking homework isn't the same as actually teaching. It might be moot, because I think part of v0.6 is going to be an update to the whole school section of the game to make room for a lot of future content there.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes