4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Full v0.6 Changelog

(.....)

• - Is it okay if I put "Added art for the Cheerleader" twice to make the changelog look bigger? It was a lot of work!
  • - Screw it! I write the changelogs, I'll write what I want!
(.....)
Thanks for sharing (almost) all, dear mate.

Guess what? I'm going to like this a much. :LOL:
And now only one matter seems to be missing here...
(hint, hint)

With best regards.

Last edited:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Whoops! I've found and fixed the bug that was causing this; there will be a bug fix out later tonight that resolves this!

Android version? PLEASE
I'm going to release an android version tonight along with the v0.6.1 bugfix! Development is always going to be aimed at the desktop version (ie. that's what I'll focus on for text size, button size, interaction methods, etc), but hopefully Ren'py can produce reliably stable and useable Android versions for people who prefer that.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Heads up for everyone: I've just released v0.6.1, which fixes some bugs throughout in v0.6.0. You can grab the download links !

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and does anyone know what the etiquette is for bug fixes like this is? Should I report this as an "update", or just trust that the top level links will be updated?

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
looking at stats I think I haven't completed everything, does someone know what to do next?

I'm at level 5 4/6
slacker 3 2/4
jock 3 2/4
nerd 3 2/4
cheer 1 0/2
fire 0 0/1
and both students are at 1

and how to gain more control on the students other then every wednesday?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
How nice of Mira to pose for the photos in Slacker's room then conveniently forget that it ever happened.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
How nice of Mira to pose for the photos in Slacker's room then conveniently forget that it ever happened.
Hehe, yeah. That's probably going to be a plot point in the distant future actually; why have posters of random naked women from the internet when he can have naked posters of very specific women from his house!

• Love
Reactions: anon280 and Xill

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I played a little bit of it and sure it's rough around the edges but it has a lot of potential. I have a question for the developer do you plan to have BBC content? Keep up the good work

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Heads up for everyone: I've just released v0.6.1, which fixes some bugs throughout in v0.6.0. You can grab the download links !

(.....)

Oh, and does anyone know what the etiquette is for bug fixes like this is? Should I report this as an "update", or just trust that the top level links will be updated?
Ehi there, dear mate.

I hope to come not too late.
If I dare to say mine, I would prefer to call it an "update", just released to fix some bugs revealed after some time of making the novel running and to assure a highest quality level costantly.

What do you think about and how does it sounds to you? Ah, and the good news: "old" saves are compatible with this new release effectively as you stated.

With best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madgriff0131
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes