4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Ihriel

Oct 22, 2020
Is it possible to had a walkthrought or some tips to advance in event?

I'm totally stuck on Level 5 5/6 and have try a lot of thing (almost 4weeks to turn around) and don't find the event that miss me.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I played a little bit of it and sure it's rough around the edges but it has a lot of potential. I have a question for the developer do you plan to have BBC content? Keep up the good work
Thank you! And yes, absolutely! The overarching theme is corruption, so of course I'm going to have content with well hung black dudes absolutely demolishing our sweet little MCILF (and all of the other girls, honestly). That's probably going to tie into the Firebrand's content; she'll bring back men she's "dating" to make you angry and you'll have a chance to get a piece of that yourself.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Is it possible to had a walkthrought or some tips to advance in event?

I'm totally stuck on Level 5 5/6 and have try a lot of thing (almost 4weeks to turn around) and don't find the event that miss me.
You might just have exhausted all of the content in the current version; off the top of my head there's not much to find past CL 4 or so. Is there a specific event you're trying to get trigger?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira Will there be impregnation and vaginal pregnancy sex with the mother and the nerd son eventualy? Will see her pregnant with a big belly?

My question was ignored last time.
My bad! There will be pregnancy content, although it's going to be more about how you end up preggo rather than having a separate pregnant model. One of the problems with a female protagonist is that she can only get knocked up once, unless we start playing fast and loose with the timeline.

So there might be an epilogue with some pregnant art, but it's probably not going to be a major part of the game.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Whoops! I've found and fixed the bug that was causing this; there will be a bug fix out later tonight that resolves this!

I'm going to release an android version tonight along with the v0.6.1 bugfix! Development is always going to be aimed at the desktop version (ie. that's what I'll focus on for text size, button size, interaction methods, etc), but hopefully Ren'py can produce reliably stable and useable Android versions for people who prefer that.
And that's why I love to be a patreon of you, quality service here.
I have to say that the events with "busty" in school seems very promising! Coal soon to be a diamond (Milf is such a pervert), also a thing with cheerleader... She is so small haha maybe make her a little taller? I realize that she must be small, but not that small! Very happy with the progression of this game, also would be nice if you can add (in the future of course) events like Christmas, Halloween and such

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

px305

May 6, 2017
I like the art and the idea but too much grind.

Can someone share a save please?

hubba_bubba

Dec 29, 2019
Great game, very nice art, good balance between grinding and rewards. And I really like the progression on this, very fast and content-rich releases! I am really looking forward to seeing the game in it's full glory with all placeholders replaced and more animations and so on. Great job man, keep it going :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly it still gets the same bug for me. No matter what I do nor where I play it (my laptop shows the same issue)...well, this game had all my fav tags but I just can't play it...:cry:

Reactions: Morrister

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly it still gets the same bug for me. No matter what I do nor where I play it (my laptop shows the same issue)...well, this game had all my fav tags but I just can't play it...:cry:
You might want to try to remove savegames from both %APPDATA%\RenPy\AVeryFullHouse folder and the savegame folder inside the game and start fresh. There are some more RenPy related issues.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you! And yes, absolutely! The overarching theme is corruption, so of course I'm going to have content with well hung black dudes absolutely demolishing our sweet little MCILF (and all of the other girls, honestly). That's probably going to tie into the Firebrand's content; she'll bring back men she's "dating" to make you angry and you'll have a chance to get a piece of that yourself.
Lol... would have been nice if she had sex experiences with her boys only (not everything that moves lol) I had the idea that she thought she was ugly and her boys awaken the sexy part of hers, maybe, like slacker accident in the bathroom, an intro with accidents with her other kids, your game, your story I guess, please... at least focus first with the kids and then later the NTR for the boys

May 7, 2018
Since you plan on doing bbc stuff, just keep in mind youve already given the boys ridiculous meatsticks so it doesn't make sense to do the lazy size queen corruption at this point. Taffy Tales did that while having a plot point of the MC has a magic dick but his black schoolmate just also has a huge dick with none of the apparent drawbacks.

Not a complaint I think your doing everything pretty well, just hope you keep it in mind.

kullun

Aug 11, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 221, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 380, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/shower_events.rpy", line 34, in script call
    call slacker_walkin_normal() #Slacker walks in on you as you're geting out of the shower. Mirror of starting event, but you're much more confident at higher CL.
  File "game/Locations/shower_events.rpy", line 243, in script
    $ slacker.schedule.set_override_clickable(slacker_bathroom)# NOTE: THis means you'll be able to turn around and perv on him right away. I need to write that event with that in mind.
  File "game/Locations/shower_events.rpy", line 243, in <module>
    $ slacker.schedule.set_override_clickable(slacker_bathroom)# NOTE: THis means you'll be able to turn around and perv on him right away. I need to write that event with that in mind.
NameError: name 'slacker_bathroom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 221, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 380, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/shower_events.rpy", line 34, in script call
    call slacker_walkin_normal() #Slacker walks in on you as you're geting out of the shower. Mirror of starting event, but you're much more confident at higher CL.
  File "game/Locations/shower_events.rpy", line 243, in script
  File "C:\Users\atasm\OneDrive\Masaüstü\AVeryFullHouse-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\atasm\OneDrive\Masaüstü\AVeryFullHouse-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Locations/shower_events.rpy", line 243, in <module>
NameError: name 'slacker_bathroom' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.6.1
Sat Dec 17 23:36:03 2022

px305

May 6, 2017
Can somebody help me how to unlock the second normal and swim outfit? Im totally lost on where to unlock a new corruption level I think im at 4 idk

Reactions: rsae001
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes