4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Will be following this one with great interest(both here and on patron).
Question for more experienced users of this site: Can any of you recommend me either in progress(with lots of content) or finished game that has this style of gameplay and preferably female protagonist(male protagonists are fine too).

brata

May 16, 2017
so any good h-scenes yet ?
No it seems. Last two updates where more of a technical update which is Ok.. but disappointing to get two back-to-back.

At this point in my opinion we should at least get more content with the mom or cheerleader besides talking or clothe's swapping.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
No it seems. Last two updates where more of a technical update which is Ok.. but disappointing to get two back-to-back.

At this point in my opinion we should at least get more content with the mom or cheerleader besides talking or clothe's swapping.
be patient. First, metamira have to draw decent art for each core part of the game (characters, background)
then, we'll have progression with the sex content

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Already know what's up? Download it right now!

Major Update Features
  • Firebrand Art Update! The Firebrand has been given a full art update, complete with a multi-layered outfit and animations! This also means all of the major NPCs now have full quality art! To show off this new art there are also a few early corruption events for her.
  • New MCILF Clothing & Effects! The main character MILF has been given a new cutdown underwear set, unlocked with an interaction with the Firebrand. She also now has a wet-skin texture for all those shower and pool scenes!
  • Better Menu Art, and a Bunch of Other Tweaks! A whole bunch of minor things have been updated. The main menu is a little more lively with animated characters, and there's a new animated phone background available. Typos have been fixed, triggering conditions corrected, and a ton of other minor things that I probably forgot to add to the change log. Enjoy!
Screenshots

Changelog
  • - Fixed crash with Slacker shower walk-in event.
  • - Added Firebrand art.
  • - It's cute. Go look at it.
  • - She's got a butt. Like a badonk. Not just a cake; it's a whole bakery.
  • - And it's got jiggle physics.
  • - Updated expressions for Firebrand's model.
  • - Added wet skin textures for MCILF.
  • - Added cutdown underwear set.
  • - Added water skin effects to existing shower and pool scenes.
  • - Added all main NPCs to the main menu screen.
  • - Updated main menu title art.
  • - Idle animations now have a random start seed (so characters with similar idle animations won't sync up)
  • - MCILF now has her boob bounce animations properly referenced.
  • - Updated menu background art.
  • - ClickablePerson instances (like those used for interactable NPCs) can now be handed fixed parameters (to force outfit sets, expressions, etc.)
  • - Removed unused "supports_focus_mask" flag now that I have focus masks figured out for all displayables.
  • - Lightened wall colour of Firebrand's bedroom.
  • - Firebrand can now be instructed to do laundry for you. Unlocks cutdown underwear.
  • - Updated existing outfits to use cutdown underwear when it's unlocked (More detailed underwear system will be coming soon).
  • - Added basic Firebrand walk-in events. Triggers at most once every 3 days.
  • - Added new animated phone background. Unlocked via Firebrand's computer.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I don't really get how to get away the step to real, used search, couldn't find it, anyone knows smth?
And anyone has the patreon code?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Any MF content or is it just firebrand getting a proper model?

Don't even mean sex. I think a good balance the dev should aim for is content that reuse scenes already there but with added dialogue, just to stop from having 2 updates in a row that simply introduce the characters arts as it leads to people skipping. Like for example, butt jiggling scene used when I don't know, cleaning the weeds in the garden with one of the boys, just a few lines of dialogue + that art would be enough and you can always go back in the future to update the scenes.

Just some feedback

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
After cutting down the panties, scenes where the MC is supposed to be nude still have her wearing panties!

Reactions: kasztan
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes