4.10 star(s) 42 Votes
May 8, 2021
**Irrelevant since V0.7.01. Download the newest patch instead**

For those having trouble getting Firebrand doing laundry trigger, I fixed it.

Put in Game\Locations

"firebrand_laundry_basement" is in the deffenitions folder but not "firebrand_laundry_interact".

So I just coppied the first section and renamed it to make sure both sections work.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
maybe add a hint system for corruption events? because i've no idea if i ever finished ANY updates at all

Reactions: Ayal

brata

May 16, 2017
Update is good but again it feels like a tech-update. Sure the Firebrand textures/art are awesome so hopefully the next update won't be any other new characters as drafts or finishing those but rather an animation of a bj or titjob or something similar.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
I wanted to play this game for a while, but every time I download it to play it emulated in joiplay it never starts, now I downloaded the apk and it doesn't start either, does anyone have a solution?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Shame you only get gym class once a week, it gets really boring having to rush through everything so you can try different things during gym class.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Alright, I'm putting together an omnibus response! Let's slam through some of these questions (sorry if I miss any!)

i have no sound...its normal?
There is currently no sound/music in the game. I've put it to a vote by my patrons a couple of times and other aspects of development have always won out (new events, new art, etc.). I'll be adding sound at some point, but it doesn't seem to be a priority for most players.

Update is good but again it feels like a tech-update. Sure the Firebrand textures/art are awesome so hopefully the next update won't be any other new characters as drafts or finishing those but rather an animation of a bj or titjob or something similar.
A blowjob frame (and events to go with it) will be added in the next update; I'm working on concept sketches for how I want that to look right now!

I wanted to play this game for a while, but every time I download it to play it emulated in joiplay it never starts, now I downloaded the apk and it doesn't start either, does anyone have a solution?
Unfortunately it seems to be having trouble on Android. I'm not sure if it's a Live2D issue, a Ren'py issue, or a me issue, but I haven't had time to address it yet. I'll be looking into that at some point in the near future - it IS something I want to fix!

MetaMira you should probably change the preview pics on the thread so none of them have place holder stuff. You've got enough juicy stuff now to cover it. And that's just a better draw for new people clicking on the thread you know? Keep up the good work
I think that's out of my hands? I didn't make this thread originally, I posted an early demo to my practice art thread and it was posted here by someone else. I'm fine with that - it saves me the work of maintaining the original post - but

Shame you only get gym class once a week, it gets really boring having to rush through everything so you can try different things during gym class.
At some point in the near future (some time between v0.8 and v0.12, as a rough estimate) I'll be expanding the work side of the game. One of the elements to that will be the ability to set the teaching schedule for the week to whatever you want it to be, as long as you're covering all of the classes. As you corrupt your boss you'll be able to stop teaching the boring, stressful classes and replace them with fun things like "Gym" and "Sexuality Studies".

Why the android ver. Not working?
I'm not sure, actually. The Android version was an experiment to see if Ren'py would export it just fine. Unfortunately, it looks like it doesn't "just work", and I'm going to need to look into it deeper to fix it. It may be an issue with Ren'py, Live2D, or my own code. If anyone is able to get it working let me know how! I'm going to spend an update or two adding new content (blowjobs, in particular), and then I'll take a look at fixing the android build. Until then A Very Full House is going to be PC/Mac exclusive; sorry!

As an additional update for everyone: I've found and fixed all of the bugs I've seen reported so far, I'll be releasing a bug fixed version tomorrow at about this time. I'm also going to be releasing a package of the Live2D files so that modders can poke around at those directly if they want to.

scwb2

Jul 5, 2021
Please don't share the codes until 2-3 days after. Give the patreons supporting this game some benefits or you will most likely end hurting the dev.
Just my 2 cents
Sure, next time I'll wait a bit more before sharing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
MetaMira - also a few things to keep in mind
1. Add the other characters in the cheating menu
2. When sleeping and max horny , plz add a way to avoid that sequence or skip through it. Like "Deep Sleep" option where you wake up the next day without the horny dream.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes