4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
View attachment 2290891
getting this from virustotal on the exe file

AVeryFullHouse-0.7.0-pc/AVeryFullHouse.exe

probably nothing but wanted to make sure
Was that downloaded from my official Patreon links ( )? If not it's a repost/repackage and I can't guarantee that nothing's been changed.

So no vaginal sex in this game, yet. Right?
Thanks
Correct. Now that all the main NPCs have character art I'll be moving onto more sex art; blowjobs are first up, I think.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
Correct. Now that all the main NPCs have character art I'll be moving onto more sex art; blowjobs are first up, I think.
Are you planning on some scenes with the daughters too? (I don't want it to sound like as if I'm begging and being rude, it probably takes a long time to come up with scenes)

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
So at the moment is it just the handjobs for the three teens at home that is available in terms of sex content?
Correct, although that's going to change when the next update comes out in ~2 weeks.

Are you planning on some scenes with the daughters too? (I don't want it to sound like as if I'm begging and being rude, it probably takes a long time to come up with scenes)
Yep, I'm planning on it! Development of that is going to take a back seat for a while while I get some of the core sex content with the guys drawn and written up.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
How about cum collecting and cum eating?
There will certainly be some of that, although probably not much more than swallowing a fresh load when one is provided, or maybe emptying a condom into her mouth (as a reward for them using a condom in the first place, of course).

Yeah downloaded from the Patreon. Likely a false positive I guess
Well I certainly hope so! All of my source code is unencrypted and the rest of the package is just default Ren'py and Live2D code. Does it give a more specific file warning so I can narrow it down to one of those two?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
v0.7 seems stable, so I've started in on concept work for v0.8 - specifically that blowjob frame I've been promising for a few updates now! Here's a look at my current concept drawing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've got a longer discussion about the development process , consider becoming a patron to check it out (and to support development and all that junk)!

brata

May 16, 2017
Love it
v0.7 seems stable, so I've started in on concept work for v0.8 - specifically that blowjob frame I've been promising for a few updates now! Here's a look at my current concept drawing!

I've got a longer discussion about the development process , consider becoming a patron to check it out (and to support development and all that junk)!
I've noticed a Handjob frame in the .psd
when are you planning applying that one?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019

I pray to Yahweh that lipstick marks are part of that 'etc'.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert rivers

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017

looking good. i'm personally not a fan of x-rays, would it be something it could be turned like the censors or not?

Reactions: brata

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I pray to Yahweh that lipstick marks are part of that 'etc'.
It absolutely will be. I'd like to do a "high water mark" effect for blowjobs, and I've got some ideas on how to actually implement it in Live2D. Slap a lipstick effect to the location and

looking good. i'm personally not a fan of x-rays, would it be something it could be turned like the censors or not?
I'm currently planning to make it a toggle, so you can swap between the views. If the external view is the one you prefer you can stick to that one.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Love it

I've noticed a Handjob frame in the .psd
when are you planning applying that one?
Hmm, looks like I forgot to include that one too! I'll have it included in the v0.8 modding package, unless you have a project that needs it right away in which case I'll fast-track it for you.

Reactions: brata and Ayal

brata

May 16, 2017
Hmm, looks like I forgot to include that one too! I'll have it included in the v0.8 modding package, unless you have a project that needs it right away in which case I'll fast-track it for you.
no thank you. I tried working with the animations but that Live 2D software is tricky and weird for me to work with. I will try to do skins though rather than animations

Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
How much content is thr android ver lacking in compared to the pc ver?
It would be missing the new art for the Firebrand, a couple of events specific to her (but ones that aren't particularly critical; just teasing scenes), and a cutdown variant of the default underwear (which doesn't trigger any extra events).

Reactions: Ueywuwudu

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Loving how the game is progressing.

I do think that the game needs a hint system, I was surprised to find that there was an event with Jock if you try to have a nap in the living room if he is there.

jed999

May 26, 2021
The animations were fair and the writing not much better. The Art is my favorite type of hand drawn.
It has a pretty slow grind and that was the main detraction but overall it was a fun game to play and an enjoyable experience.

Keep up the good work

Reactions: MetaMira
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes