4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. I like the weird art style.
  2. The backgrounds need a lot more work.
  3. Will there be more options with Fire and the cheerleader (I guess she's an adult).
  4. Add a map of the world when going outside.
  5. The cracks in the cellphone are annoying.
  6. There should be more erotic events
  7. The hands shouldn't be in front of the character's crotch.
  8. Add artwork for kissing NPCs
  9. There's too much grind of repetitive tasks.

Last edited:

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Just started playing, and immediately faced with the backstory of the MC having had a 20 year marriage to a uni sweetheart, who brought 5 children with him from a previous marriage.....ok its a game and we suspend belief, but seriously?

Reactions: Mighty J
Mar 3, 2022
Does the game have sex?
Handjobs and supposedly the new update contains BJ's. But the animations aren't the usual type of animation you would like to see for hj etc. The game is a very acquired taste when compared to the usual sex game, and the grind is so bad that its a waste of time to experience unless you get the cheat codes.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
The grind isn't that bad if you know what you are doing, but it can be tiring when you are looking for new content. Next time just say condoms only geez. Nerd and Jock for now it seems. Truly a couple.

Apxangel

Aug 26, 2017
  • - Added two new phone backgrounds. Unlocked in workout event with Jock
Can't find Event or background if it Yoga event.
Also
  • - Added event with the Principle when you repeatedly show up to work in a revealing outfit.
Buged

Last edited:

Humwee

Jul 20, 2017
Is now possible triggering deepthroat? There is happens just couple frames of that. And i see in game files ripped condom texture and cum inside file. Is these applied in the game?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Game is broken, when called by the principle about appearance in the new update, game starts hitting multiple exceptions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes