4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Here is the fix for Nerd scene.

For blowjob scenes just handjob with condom on when MC has 4 corruption and NPC has 3 corruption + 50 arousal. Sadly no scenes with condom off for bj.

Reactions: Doublefrost

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Random idea for MetaMira - once the corruption levels are high enough, the fam (and mom) can be found outside the bedrooms in more revealing (or minimal clothing). I grew up with brothers, and pretty much the moment they were home for the day, they'd always be walking around in just undies...mom didn't care either. My sisters would almost always be in a T and panties...mostly just to annoy / tease my brothers. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond and Xill

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Love the potential of this game but really getting tired of starting over and trying to up corruption every time an update comes out.
There's no need to start over with each update: all of the updates should be save compatible (if they aren't let me know, that's a bug!)! You should be able to load an old saved game and have it work, maintaining all of the corruption points, stats, story progression, etc. that you've built up.

I will probably have to break compatibility very old saved games at some point, but I don't intend to do that unless there is absolutely no way to avoid it.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
The next version..will there be sex scenes ?
I'm building up to it, but sex scenes probably won't cum (haha) for a few updates. I'm probably going to spend all of v0.9 on writing and animating new blowjob based events, and there are other non-sex positions I want to support first too (I still need a masturbation frame for the MCILF, and I want to get titfucks and kissing in there at some point).

Basically there's still a fair bit of work I need to get through before we reach the corruption levels where sex makes sense.

how do you get bj scenes?
Get the boys up to corruption level 3 and 50+ arousal, then give them a handjob (with a condom; a non-condom version of these events will be coming in v0.9, probably). Each of them has an event where they try to convince you to take it further, and if you do it unlocks giving them a blowjob as a general option.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes