4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira will there by any way to have mc's nipples not inverted?
Maybe? I had very loose plans of tying it in with Arousal, so at 75% arousal or something like that you'd have pokey nipple art (maybe with people commenting on it as well). I hasn't been at the top of my priority list though; maybe I'll put it on a patron poll and see if people are interested.

are the non-condom BJs in the game yet?
Not yet, but that will probably be coming in v0.9. I have the art in-game already, I just didn't have time to write the events.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
a question how do you get the bikini ?
It's currently a piece of patron only content. At some point in the future I will be writing some events to unlock it, and then it will be made available to everyone. In general my patron content is just art that hasn't had any story written for it.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Sorry MetaMira you're too quick for me. I got this error as well.

This might not be a bug with the game itself as I was skipping backwards and forwards with ingame time, so it might just be me who's getting this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I apologize in advance if I'm the one causing this error by skipping in game time.

=============================================================================

I'm sorry for reporting all these bugs, I hope you're not too angry with me.

Last edited:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
using .801 cant seem to get nerd to trigger bj events
I've been able to get it to trigger properly for me, so it seems fine. The triggering conditions are to have Nerd at CL3, Arousal 50+, and then give him a (condom'd) handjob. He'll pressure you into a blowjob from there. After that you'll have blowjob unlocked as a masturbation aid from then on.

v0.8.2 has also been released ( ), which fixes some other minor issues. Maybe I tweaked something without remembering?

Sorry MetaMira you're too quick for me. I got this error as well.

This might not be a bug with the game itself as I was skipping backwards and forwards with ingame time, so it might just be me who's getting this error.

I apologize in advance if I'm the one causing this error by skipping in game time.
Hmm, I'm not sure how that happened exactly, but I've added some code so it fails gracefully next time instead of hard crashing. My best guess is that screwing around with time ended the interaction with the Nerd early, (which hides him) and then tried to hide him a second time

Reactions: john1230

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
MetaMira
You are doing a great job here, and your novel is pretty nice and funny - there's a humour sense running in its background, from what I saw. Compliments for that!
Sorry for asking this, but I'm also curious by nature: is currently possible to trigger more events between Nerd and Cheerleader when he's helping her in doing her homeworks, and if so how? Or is that in your future plans?
With best regards.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira

Sorry for asking this, but I'm also curious by nature: is currently possible to trigger more events between Nerd and Cheerleader when he's helping her in doing her homeworks, and if so how? Or is that in your future plans?
With best regards.
Currently there is nothing else to see with those two other than the "we're studying with our shirts off" stuff. I'll be adding more in the future, but I don't have any firm timeline on that.

So if there no Android Apk is that mean the game work on joiplay anyone tried it out?
A few people have commented and said that it does not work. I think it's an incompatibility with Live2D and Android, which would mean there's nothing I can do until Live2D updates to support Android.

If anyone does figure out how to run AFVH on Android let me know how you did it!

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Sex scenes do not happen at the same time. Three boys, right?
Any one gets to fuck his mom first, am I right? ... do you plan?

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes