4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
I was thinking that concentrating on children will be a little boring, yes there will be school bully and principal but maybe some random harassers to spice the rutin ? Like harassers in bus on the way to work/home/mall. Maybe go for a walk in park in weekends and get attacked by dick flashers ? Or maybe there is some new neighbor that like to peep while she sunbathing alone ? And what with the shed on backyard ? Maybe there will be gloryhole ? Nah... I probably asking too much.

NoLiveToGain

Feb 26, 2021
The game is quite good and promising, looking forward to the update. Actually it would be great if we had a system to buy clothes in the mall, the clothes which look more erotic or maybe add elements to improve old clothes. Like sweaters can cut a hole in the front, jeans can turn into some kind of pantyhose, that kind of thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IXL and MetaMira

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Game needs a better UI and a progression hint system implemented desperately. Its the only thing really keeping me from enjoying it. Bouncing around trying to figure out what to do next, what unique corruption points I'm missing, etc etc.
I think there are always improvements that can be made, but when dishing out feedback, I would at least try and share some positives too. lol

The Quest's tell you what to do next... I never found it a problem.

All I think it needs is just a notification when the version content is at its end, thats all. Had no other problems otherwise.

• Angry
Reactions: t727 and IXL
Jun 28, 2020
I think there are always improvements that can be made, but when dishing out feedback, I would at least try and share some positives too. lol

The Quest's tell you what to do next... I never found it a problem.

All I think it needs is just a notification when the version content is at its end, thats all. Had no other problems otherwise.
Sometimes its okay, other times you're just trying to figure out what house event to get that final corruption point to progress with someone or Mira. It doesn't always tell you what to do next especially if its a house event. Its usually just getting someones arousal high then ping ponging around trying to see what happens. Once you played the game once and are used to it, its no big deal. But the first playthrough was rough.

And I didn't say anything positive because nothing really needs to be said. The UI and the progression system are the only things holding the game back in my opinion. Which is a good thing.

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Always love these quick updates, I truly cannot wait till next month so I can start supporting on Pat. Thank you MetaMira for this treat of a game.

Also it's probably been known, but funny 'bug but not really' is if you cheat your corruption high as soon as you get in and take the shower in the morning and choose any of the heart options, the quest stays forever in the Job menu after.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Surprised more modders haven't hopped up on this. Would imagine the effort needed would be minimal as you can make a fuckton of content just reusuing scenes and focus more on the writing with the same "butt/boobs" pictures as some form of visual aid.

Developer has also been insanely generous with the modding tools. Genuinely might look into it myself if nothing pops up.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes