4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think we are referring to a problem we dont have.

The dev knows what he is doing and the best routes. He's done a brilliant job so far so I'd like to him continue in the same way he has shown us already.

Got to give the developer some faith, but I agree feedback and ideas help, but I am quite sure the dev has this all covered.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Already excited? What are you waiting for!

Major Update Features
  • Animated art! The NPC "Busty" has had her art rigged and animated, adding that dynamic, jiggly quality that we all know and love! Her existing events have been updated to use her new bounce animations, and some new events have been added specifically to show the new model!
  • Code organization! Alright, I know this isn't very exciting, but it's important for keeping development rapid and (relatively) bug free! The code for A Very Full House has been divided up to make it easier to explore, understand, and modify!
  • New blowjob branches! Ditch the condom and go full deepthroat with new events written for all three of the main male NPCs! In addition to written content a new animation has been added for the blowjob frame, and existing animations have been updated to make them look even better. [NOTE: there's a known animation bug that results in stacked animations during blowjob->deepthroat transitions. I'll have that ironed out in v0.10]
  • Tons of new written events! My patrons have spent this development cycle voting on new written events to be added, and I've been dutifully adding them! There are new MCILF masturbation walk-in events, new dinner events, new class events, and more!
Screenshots

Changelog:
  • - Fixed improper frame layering in Slacker blowjob scene.
  • - Prevented crash when trying to hide an NPC who has already been hidden in a scene.
  • - Added support for "before_clickable" and "after_clickable" when adding clickable objects; places new clickable before/after the layer a clickable is in.
  • - Eliminated unused "narrator" character definition and files.
  • - Split up character files into multiple files specific to the interaction type.
  • - Split the "general_classes" file into multiple files based on inheritance and organised those into folders based on general purpose (display, game logic, etc.)
  • - Rigged Busty's model for motion.
  • - Created physics rig for Busty's model.
  • - Added basic animations for Busty (idle, bounce left, bounce right).
  • - Added two loop-able animations for Busty (sway boobs, bounce boobs)
  • - Reorganised the files for events and locations. Should be much easier to browse through and figure out where events are being stored.
  • - Added new masturbation walk-in event for Slacker.
  • - Added new masturbation peek event for Nerd.
  • - Added new animated Firebrand phone background.
  • - Added new group dinner event for Nerd.
  • - Update dinner event to display everyone.
  • - Added Slacker tease event during dinner.
  • - Firebrand's friday night party event now gives her a corruption point if you judge her outfit while in a revealing outfit yourself.
  • - Added variant of a Firebrand peek event; requires her to have CL2 and grants her new animated phone background.
  • - Added deepthroat blowjob animation.
  • - Added condomless blowjob branch to Slacker masturbation help.
  • - Added deepthroat branch to Slacker masturbation help.
  • - Added condomless blowjob branch for Nerd masturbation help.
  • - Added deepthroat branch to Nerd masturbation help.
  • - Added condomless blowjob branch to Jock masturbation help.
  • - Added deepthroat branch to Jock masturbation help.
  • - Added two corruption points to existing Bully events (and automatically gave any points that would otherwise be impossible to get when loading saves)
  • - Added short tease event between Bully and Busty. Requires CL2+ for both NPCs.
  • - Added detention scene with Bully.
  • - Updated existing classroom tease event to trigger when Bully is given detention.
  • - Fixed Cheerleader asking you to fix her skirt/shirt every time you cleaned her room, even when you had already modified her outfit.
  • - Fixed starting shower event adding the "wrong" corruption tag (resulting in it triggering multiple times and stacking with other "corruption_start" events)
  • - Fixed the improper text ordering when incrementing money (ie. was reading $+50 instead of +$50)
  • - Updated some of the blowjob animations to be smoother.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Cheers, the links above in case someone is curious are the same as those posted on his patreon page.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Note for people: there have been some bugs reported already, so I'll be releasing a fixed v0.9.1 tomorrow. If you want an 100% bug free experience you might want to wait until then. If you're playing and run into a bug please let me know; I'll get it fixed up as quickly as possible!

Reactions: McIgga and ElSayed

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Note for people: there have been some bugs reported already, so I'll be releasing a fixed v0.9.1 tomorrow. If you want an 100% bug free experience you might want to wait until then. If you're playing and run into a bug please let me know; I'll get it fixed up as quickly as possible!
Yeah, I did notice a few issues when clicking on the teachers desk for example or some slacker scenes, but these things happen..

Keep up the good work mate.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
How can you give Guy detention? I gave him detention but I don't know how to activate it after class. Do I need to click on the desk to activate it? If yes, than it's bugged.

I can only let hem go off the hook when going home.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
How can you give Guy detention? I gave him detention but I don't know how to activate it after class. Do I need to click on the desk to activate it? If yes, than it's bugged.

I can only let hem go off the hook when going home.
Any of the normal "start class" locations work, so the desk and projector. There's currently a bug in his detention scene that's causing a crash; I have it fixed up on my end and will be including it in v0.9.1 tomorrow.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Any of the normal "start class" locations work, so the desk and projector. There's currently a bug in his detention scene that's causing a crash; I have it fixed up on my end and will be including it in v0.9.1 tomorrow.
Ah, it didn't crash on my end, but I did recieve a error. But anyway, thank you for the upcoming fix tomorrow.

Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Rather than wait until tomorrow I've gone ahead and released v0.9.1 right now; I can always put out a second bug fix if I need to. I've updated the links over on . Thank you to everyone who reported a bug!

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Got an exception bug on 0.9.1 when letting Nerd cum while Milf is masturbating, scene can progress as normal if you just click ignore though.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 416, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/Mom_Bedroom/mom_bed_events.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call mom_bed_masturbation()
  File "game/Locations/Mom_Bedroom/mom_bedroom_masturbate_events.rpy", line 63, in script call
    call mom_masturbation_nerd_peek()
  File "game/Locations/Mom_Bedroom/mom_bedroom_masturbate_events.rpy", line 568, in script
    $ mom.end_animation(boob_bounce_verticgal_animation)
  File "game/Locations/Mom_Bedroom/mom_bedroom_masturbate_events.rpy", line 568, in <module>
NameError: name 'boob_bounce_verticgal_animation' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 416, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/Mom_Bedroom/mom_bed_events.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call mom_bed_masturbation()
  File "game/Locations/Mom_Bedroom/mom_bedroom_masturbate_events.rpy", line 63, in script call
    call mom_masturbation_nerd_peek()
  File "game/Locations/Mom_Bedroom/mom_bedroom_masturbate_events.rpy", line 568, in script
  File "E:\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Locations/Mom_Bedroom/mom_bedroom_masturbate_events.rpy", line 568, in <module>
NameError: name 'boob_bounce_verticgal_animation' is not defined

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
There was a bug during the family dinner scene where the MCILF and Nerd get handsy under the table. It gave me an error screen, and I had to hit ignore 3 times to progress. Not sure what all it skipped.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
There was a bug during the family dinner scene where the MCILF and Nerd get handsy under the table. It gave me an error screen, and I had to hit ignore 3 times to progress. Not sure what all it skipped.
I've fixed this up, I'll be pushing out a v0.9.2 soon that resolves it. I think all you missed was a handjob frame to actually show off what was going on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JagHond and IXL

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
That's a lot of new masturbation and blowjob scenes. waiting for more voyeur and sex scenes.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
  • - Added new masturbation walk-in event for Slacker.
what is it? anyone?
In the evening, leave the door unlocked while you masturbate (and before you make dinner). Slacker walks in on you and depending on your corruption levels there are a bunch of different outcomes, up to some mutual masturbation with him.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes