4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I've just released v0.9.2, which addresses a bunch of the crashes and errors that have been reported. You can grab the most up-to-date version of the game over on .

Here's a changelog of what's been fixed so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So what's available in the patreon version that isn't available in the public version and will that content ever be available for the public version and if so when?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
So what's available in the patreon version that isn't available in the public version and will that content ever be available for the public version and if so when?
There are a few patron only pieces of content right now:
  • A bikini swimwear outfit.
  • A minified default outfit.
  • A pair of animated phone backgrounds (both from practice art I've done in the past).
  • Removing the crack across your phone screen.
  • The ability to cheat stats for the main NPCs.
All of those except for the cheat menu (and maybe some extra phone backgrounds) will be added to the public version at some point. Patron-only outfits are just outfits that I've finished the art for but don't have the story to support yet. The phone crack will be fixable with a Nerd quest in the future as well.

Additionally, patron names will be used any time I need to name random people that the MCILF is interacting with. Right now that comes up in the "Caves of Grothnar" MMO event, which is going to be expanded in the future.

Reactions: IXL and JagHond

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Is version 9.2 only available for patreons?
I've just released v0.9.2, which addresses a bunch of the crashes and errors that have been reported. You can grab the most up-to-date version of the game over on .

Here's a changelog of what's been fixed so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
How do you raise the mom's corruption to 6? I've already done the 'got caught masturbating' scenes with the slacker and nerd.

Speaking of those two, how do you raise their corruption? Slacker's is at 4 (0/5) and Nerd's is stuck at 3 (2/4). None of the events with them seem to raise it anymore now.

Aurus

Dec 28, 2017
Game Preview (Its more of a Preview of the game than a Review so let's call it that)
Im doing this preview for people that says weird game but intriguing one, let's see the comments.

- Let's address the Elephant in the Room first, yes the art is unique but weirdly enough is well animated even with jiggle physics. It could be better but it does the work.

- Characters Names: The base names are just literally the character personality traits like Jock, Slacker, Nerd, Fire, Cheer, Principle and so on, not the best naming for sure but you can change their names when first met with them so there is that.

- The Story there is not much but is pretty much a Neglected Woman that at first she thinks that her prime its left her and her husband is no longer there for her and her needs, but slowly she sees how her kids, students and co workers lust for her, so she starts entice them and exploit that to get them to do stuff for her and self please herself in the process.

- Mechanics: Its what you would expect from this type of game it moves through a Weekly/Time of the day periods with daily task to be done, first you would have to do most of them but as you progress the corruption and excert more control you can make other people do them for you or atleast make them more "spicy'' or ''fun'' and at the same time you would get more free time to do other stuff.

- The Game Itself: It's not bad, it's quite promising, but it's quite early and there's not much to do. Some characters are there, but they don't have art design and most of the things implemented are more focused on the Boys/Sons (Exposure, Handjob and recently a BlowJob) than Other Girls/Daughters (Nothing worth mention just some stuff with Fire and Busty) if you were expecting something there right now and don't like to read the changelog.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and MetaMira

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Hi, when you give detention, how do you follow through ?
I have an error :
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in script call
call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
File "game/script.rpy", line 416, in script call
call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
File "game/Locations/Classroom/classroom.rpy", line 137, in script call
call start_work_question()
File "game/Locations/Classroom/classroom.rpy", line 171, in script
if chore_list.has_tag("gen_work"):
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/Locations/Classroom/classroom.rpy, line 200)

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes