4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Joy play android Dont work i try help please
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/Classes/Display_Classes/ClickableBase.rpy", line 4: invalid syntax
        def __init__(self, name, screen_position, location, target_label = None, sensitive_requirement = None, visible_requirement = None, extra_args = None, *args, unique_tag = "", lighting_effects = None, before_clickable = None, after_clickable = None, **kwargs):
                                                                                                                                                                               ^
File "game/script.rpy", line 407: expected 'name' not found.
    show screen expression new_location.screen_name with Fade(0.2, 0.1, 0.2)
               ^
File "game/script.rpy", line 409: expected 'name' not found.
    show screen expression new_location.screen_name with Dissolve(0.1)
               ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sat Feb 11 11:28:54 2023

Last edited:

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
How do you unlock the BJ scenes? I've got Mira's corruption to 6, the nerd's to 3, and the slacker's to 4 but I'm still only getting the handjob options.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
How do you unlock the BJ scenes? I've got Mira's corruption to 6, the nerd's to 3, and the slacker's to 4 but I'm still only getting the handjob options.
Have you gotten the condoms and condom scenes yet? it seemed to unlock from there.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Have you gotten the condoms and condom scenes yet? it seemed to unlock from there.
Ah, yeah, that worked for the nerd, though not for the slacker. Is it still just the nerd who has a BJ scene?

EDIT: Never mind, had to choose the option 'compliment his cock' when doing a condom handjob.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Ah, yeah, that worked for the nerd, though not for the slacker. Is it still just the nerd who has a BJ scene?
no all 3 do with the condom on and all 3 have raw HJ that I've found so far. for jock choose spit on dick and then *tons* 4 points and then you get just a kiss and that should unlock it for him

for slacker take off top and when he tries to grope her you get order him to stop / struggle / just the tip, choose just the tip and that should unlock it for him

all 3 with condoms on

Reactions: kkakkatekkoi

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
men the passwords are not working !!!!!!!!!!wtf is this riddel can someone tell us the password jeeba liba xD

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Im just 2 minutes into the game ik damn straight this game is right up my alley 10/10 dev. The conversations are so real the corruption pace is so nice, i would hate to see such an awesome game like this abandoned. Please dev never give up on this project.

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes