4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

dustyholman

Aug 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in script call
call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
File "game/script.rpy", line 416, in script call
call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
File "game/Locations/Hallway/door_interact_events.rpy", line 62, in script call
call slacker_masturbation_walkin()
File "game/Characters/Slacker/slacker_masturbation.rpy", line 130, in script call
call slacker_masturbation_menu()
File "game/Characters/Slacker/slacker_masturbation.rpy", line 412, in script call
call slacker_blowjob_description()
File "game/Characters/Slacker/slacker_masturbation.rpy", line 732, in script call
call mom.play_animation("blowjob_single_kiss")
call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
File "game/Characters/Slacker/slacker_masturbation.rpy", line 130, in script call
File "game/Characters/Slacker/slacker_masturbation.rpy", line 412, in script call
File "game/Characters/Slacker/slacker_masturbation.rpy", line 732, in script call
ScriptError: could not find label 'mom.play_animation'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\dusty\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.0-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\dusty\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.0-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.9.0
Mon Feb 13 16:56:05 2023

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\dusty\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.0-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\dusty\Downloads\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.0-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.9.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
A Very Full House 0.9.0
Mon Feb 13 16:56:05 2023
That bug has been fixed in v0.9.2. Try grabbing the latest version and that should fix it for you. All of my updates are backwards compatible with old saves too, so you shouldn't have to lose any progress.

brata

May 16, 2017
This is a very strange bug. My best guess is you have an older version of AVFH in the same folder and it's getting confused by files with similar event definitions or something. I'd suggest deleting everything, downloading a fresh version of v0.9.2, and trying that. Saves should be saved elsewhere (somewhere in AppData), so your saves should be fine.
Had same issue and that's how I fixed it.
You just need to save the save folder and return it back

brata

May 16, 2017
Yeah... this ain't working (the detention scene)
I honestly can't trigger the detention scene

I also got a bug too

After I spend like...3-5 days skipping everything -trying to trigger the detention scene- , one day when I wake up , I get a scene that Fire and Geek come into the room , saying that they will leave the house and ends with GAME END , but the game doesn't actually end , and everything I click keep triggering that scene again.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Yeah... this ain't working (the detention scene)
I honestly can't trigger the detention scene

I also got a bug too

After I spend like...3-5 days skipping everything -trying to trigger the detention scene- , one day when I wake up , I get a scene that Fire and Geek come into the room , saying that they will leave the house and ends with GAME END , but the game doesn't actually end , and everything I click keep triggering that scene again.
I'll double check the detention scene and make sure it's triggering properly. I've also fixed up the "you can't actually lose the game" bug; I'll roll that out in v0.10.

anything with the older sister content wise?
Right now there are just some teasing walk-in scenes if you check her room every once in a while. More content for here will definitely be coming in the future though!

how i solve this pics and i can`t see agood pics when i play
Unfortunately it seems to be a problem with older AMD hardware, and I don't have a solution that doesn't involve lowering the image resolution used (which I don't want to do for other players). Sorry I don't have a better answer!

• Love
Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
MetaMira -Thanks for checking up about the detention trigger. If it helps , I cheated and got money , etc. Are they triggering based on character events or based on lust? because mine are all at 9

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Any idea what to expect for the next release besides (hopefully) additional events? What sort of progression are we getting/looking at

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira -Thanks for checking up about the detention trigger. If it helps , I cheated and got money , etc. Are they triggering based on character events or based on lust? because mine are all at 9
Here's the triggering condition, which comes up when you take the "watch from your desk" path.
Code:
if student.corruption_level >= 2 and busty.corruption_level >= 2 and not chore_list.has_tag("bully_class_cooldown"):
I'm not seeing any issues with it triggering; double check that you're taking the correct path by sitting at your desk instead of walking the class when you teach.

Any idea what to expect for the next release besides (hopefully) additional events? What sort of progression are we getting/looking at
The key feature is going to be a bunch of new outfits/cutdown variants. I'm putting polls up on Patreon every couple of days to see what people are interested in. Here's a peek at two of the additions I've just made: a cutdown workout outfit and cutdown underwear for the Cheerleader.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The poll that's is currently leaning towards the next outfit being a minified clothing set for Cheerleader.

brata

May 16, 2017
Here's the triggering condition, which comes up when you take the "watch from your desk" path.
Code:
if student.corruption_level >= 2 and busty.corruption_level >= 2 and not chore_list.has_tag("bully_class_cooldown"):
I'm not seeing any issues with it triggering; double check that you're taking the correct path by sitting at your desk instead of walking the class when you teach.
I see it but it is not triggering.
Student corruption and busty corruption seem to be above 2 (even though I can't see it somewhere)
What is the bully_class_cooldown though?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Code:

The key feature is going to be a bunch of new outfits/cutdown variants. I'm putting polls up on Patreon every couple of days to see what people are interested in. Here's a peek at two of the additions I've just made: a cutdown workout outfit and cutdown underwear for the Cheerleader.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The poll that's is currently leaning towards the next outfit being a minified clothing set for Cheerleader.
Nice one, what are the events going to look like?

Focused on the boys/general more buildup ora focus on cheer?

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes