4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
ive got no clue how to initiate the 2nd heart events its all greyed out
Getting up to Corruption Level 2 is a little tricky; there are only a few events at that level (but opportunities open up a lot more from there). The events you'll want to try and find are:
  • Giving the Bully detention. This should trigger if you "work hard" and have already reached Corruption Level 1.
  • Walk in on each of the boys while they're masturbating. That requires getting them aroused (Arousal 50+) and to Corruption Level 1.
  • Have the Nerd or the Jock do the dishes, then interact with them again to help them. When your shirt gets wet choose to take it off.
  • Masturbate. Requires 50+ arousal. Thinking about your kids gives you a different corruption point, but requires 80+ arousal.

leo9871234

Oct 26, 2019
Getting up to Corruption Level 2 is a little tricky; there are only a few events at that level (but opportunities open up a lot more from there). The events you'll want to try and find are:
  • Giving the Bully detention. This should trigger if you "work hard" and have already reached Corruption Level 1.
  • Walk in on each of the boys while they're masturbating. That requires getting them aroused (Arousal 50+) and to Corruption Level 1.
  • Have the Nerd or the Jock do the dishes, then interact with them again to help them. When your shirt gets wet choose to take it off.
  • Masturbate. Requires 50+ arousal. Thinking about your kids gives you a different corruption point, but requires 80+ arousal.
tysm

Reactions: MetaMira

MerricWolfe92

Nov 20, 2018
So, How do you get the bikini from the screen shots? I'm corruption level 6 and i don't have the option to cut it down further.\

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So this update seems to be more towards characters other then the FMC? Is there any new content for the FMC or just the jock and cheerleader?

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
how do i NOT get game over from nerd and emo chick arguing >>>>
You need to keep your household stability above 0. This is the blue bar in the chores section of your phone. You lose stability every time a chore goes uncompleted and it's hard to gain back, so you should try to stay on top of your chores every day.

(Yes I realize how boring that sounds. I promise the game is more than a household chore simulator!)

So, How do you get the bikini from the screen shots? I'm corruption level 6 and i don't have the option to cut it down further.\
The bikini is a patron only bit of clothing right now. I'll be making it available to everyone once I've got time to write an event or two that makes use of it.

So this update seems to be more towards characters other then the FMC? Is there any new content for the FMC or just the jock and cheerleader?
The MCILF has two new clothing items this update: a garter and stockings set that you can buy at the mall, and a cutdown version of her workout outfit. The workout outfit can also worn during gym class (every Wednesday), and having the cutdown version triggers new interactions. Try getting the Bully to corruption level 2 and then playing dodgeball, there's a whole new branch of content there.

can you have actual sex with anyone?
Right now there are handjobs and blowjobs, with more stuff coming in the future as I have the time to draw the art. My expertise is in programing and not art, so that side of things takes a little longer for me to get done.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Too excited to contain yourself? Get it now!
PC
Mac
Major Update Features
  • New outfits! Four new outfit variants have been added. The MCILF has a new cutdown workout outfit, plus a new garter belt + stocking combo that can be bought for a substantial sum at the mall. Meanwhile the Cheerleader proved to be a fan favourite and has a new cutdown underwear set and a minimized outfit set!
  • New events! All of these new clothing sets needed fun new events to introduce them! Some old events have also had new branches added that only trigger if you're wearing the right sort of outfit.
  • Bug fixes! In addition to all of the new content I've been busy fixing up every single bug I could get my hands on! This should be the most stable release of A Very Full House ever! (Famous last words, I know!)
Screenshots

Changelog
  • - Fixed Cheerleader homework walk-in condition being improperly set, preventing an event from triggering.
  • - Fixed bug in logic kept track of how many times you had played Caves of Grothnar
  • - Fixed bug in Cheerleader summon logic.
  • - Fixed losing the game not actually losing the game
  • - Fixed Jock Masturbation help not beoing limited to once/day
  • - Fixed not being able to clean up Nerd's room yourself if he was in a different room.
  • - Characters now have a separate "outfit" and "underwear" clothing set to better support mix-and-matching underwear.
  • - Fixed Cheerleader's skirt not properly being altered if you have her try it on.
  • - Jock's condomless blowjob event only costs a condom the very first time you do it; after that you stop letting him throw them away.
  • - Fixed Firebrand and Cheerleader not reacting to you wearing a revealing outfit.
  • - Person class now supports having separate outfit and underwear sets.
  • - Person.has_outfit_tag function added, checking for tags in both the current outfit and underwear set.
  • - Old outfit tag checks have been updated to match the new outfit style.
  • - Added plain underwear and cutdown underwear as separate outfit sets.
  • - Updated old outfit definitions to properly support having underwear sets where appropriate.
  • - Added "ignore_underwear" to Outfit definition. If True the underwear outfit will not be checked for tags when worn (eg. for a swimsuit).
  • - Cutting down outfits no longer removes the old version from your wardrobe (in case you want/need certain outfit tags to trigger low corruption events).
  • - Ensured old saves will be compatible with the new outfit standard.
  • - Added art for a cutdown MCILF workout.
  • - Added sewing event to cutdown MCILF workout wear.
  • - Added ability to model workout wear at your closet (and moved modeling your swimsuits to the closet rather than your dresser).
  • - Added backyard event with Cheerleader.
  • - Added option to have Cheerleader play with Jock in the backyard.
  • - Added art for Cheerleader cutdown underwear.
  • - Added art for Cheerleader minified outfit.
  • - Added laundry events for damaging Cheerleader's underwear.
  • - Added backyard events for damaging Cheerleader's cutdown outfit.
  • - Fixed a consistent mispelling of Principal as "Principle". Oops!
  • - Yoga grope event now requires you to be dressed in a revealing workout outfit.
  • - Added art for garter belt and stockings.
  • - Added ability to purchase garter belt and stockings from the mall (For a steep price. Requires CL3+)
  • - Added new gym events if you're wearing a revealing workout outfit.
  • - Updated Patron cheat menu to include Cheerleader, Firebrand, and other minor characters.
Yes! Garter belt and stockings. :devilish:

Thanks to the Dev 4 adding such and thank you 4 the share Deniz31 :)

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes