4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I see it but it is not triggering.
Student corruption and busty corruption seem to be above 2 (even though I can't see it somewhere)
What is the bully_class_cooldown though?
It's a flag that I add every time the detention event triggers. This stops you from being spammed with the same event day after day once you have the other requirements met. It's a timed tag and should be removed after 3 days.

Nice one, what are the events going to look like?

Focused on the boys/general more buildup ora focus on cheer?
Right now the Cheerleader is getting two new outfits (my patrons voted to add a minified version of her outfit yesterday) so she'll be getting some new content to introduce those. It's all going to be buildup/tease stuff and giving the player new options to use their cutdown outfits to manipulate the men around the house.

MetaMira - You should do signatures too so we can promote the game here (check the ones below)
Good call, I'll see about making something up soon! Are there specific aspect ratios/resolutions that are convenient for signatures?

how do i increase mother corruption to level 7? I've got 4/7, is it even possible to get to 7 as of now?
I don't think it's currently possible to hit CL7. I've done a quick count and I'm seeing 26 possible corruption points, which would get you to CL6, with 5/7 points towards CL7. It's possible that last missing point is in an event that can't technically be triggered without cheating right now - some of them require high corruption levels from Nerd, Jock, or Slacker.

possposs

Sep 7, 2021
When will MCILF be caressed by NPCs?

Washing machines and masturbation are not enough.

At least MCILF needs some deep kissing and nipple sucking... plz.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Too excited to contain yourself? Get it now!

Major Update Features
  • New outfits! Four new outfit variants have been added. The MCILF has a new cutdown workout outfit, plus a new garter belt + stocking combo that can be bought for a substantial sum at the mall. Meanwhile the Cheerleader proved to be a fan favourite and has a new cutdown underwear set and a minimized outfit set!
  • New events! All of these new clothing sets needed fun new events to introduce them! Some old events have also had new branches added that only trigger if you're wearing the right sort of outfit.
  • Bug fixes! In addition to all of the new content I've been busy fixing up every single bug I could get my hands on! This should be the most stable release of A Very Full House ever! (Famous last words, I know!)
Screenshots

Changelog
  • - Fixed Cheerleader homework walk-in condition being improperly set, preventing an event from triggering.
  • - Fixed bug in logic kept track of how many times you had played Caves of Grothnar
  • - Fixed bug in Cheerleader summon logic.
  • - Fixed losing the game not actually losing the game
  • - Fixed Jock Masturbation help not beoing limited to once/day
  • - Fixed not being able to clean up Nerd's room yourself if he was in a different room.
  • - Characters now have a separate "outfit" and "underwear" clothing set to better support mix-and-matching underwear.
  • - Fixed Cheerleader's skirt not properly being altered if you have her try it on.
  • - Jock's condomless blowjob event only costs a condom the very first time you do it; after that you stop letting him throw them away.
  • - Fixed Firebrand and Cheerleader not reacting to you wearing a revealing outfit.
  • - Person class now supports having separate outfit and underwear sets.
  • - Person.has_outfit_tag function added, checking for tags in both the current outfit and underwear set.
  • - Old outfit tag checks have been updated to match the new outfit style.
  • - Added plain underwear and cutdown underwear as separate outfit sets.
  • - Updated old outfit definitions to properly support having underwear sets where appropriate.
  • - Added "ignore_underwear" to Outfit definition. If True the underwear outfit will not be checked for tags when worn (eg. for a swimsuit).
  • - Cutting down outfits no longer removes the old version from your wardrobe (in case you want/need certain outfit tags to trigger low corruption events).
  • - Ensured old saves will be compatible with the new outfit standard.
  • - Added art for a cutdown MCILF workout.
  • - Added sewing event to cutdown MCILF workout wear.
  • - Added ability to model workout wear at your closet (and moved modeling your swimsuits to the closet rather than your dresser).
  • - Added backyard event with Cheerleader.
  • - Added option to have Cheerleader play with Jock in the backyard.
  • - Added art for Cheerleader cutdown underwear.
  • - Added art for Cheerleader minified outfit.
  • - Added laundry events for damaging Cheerleader's underwear.
  • - Added backyard events for damaging Cheerleader's cutdown outfit.
  • - Fixed a consistent mispelling of Principal as "Principle". Oops!
  • - Yoga grope event now requires you to be dressed in a revealing workout outfit.
  • - Added art for garter belt and stockings.
  • - Added ability to purchase garter belt and stockings from the mall (For a steep price. Requires CL3+)
  • - Added new gym events if you're wearing a revealing workout outfit.
  • - Updated Patron cheat menu to include Cheerleader, Firebrand, and other minor characters.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes