4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
MetaMira - dude , excellent work as always
Is there any way we can help or support except patreon? Paypal donation? Heck , I will even wire you money at this point (like $50)
I'm trying to keep all of the financial stuff managed through Patreon because it keeps all of my administrative stuff in one place. I want to be able to focus on drawing and coding stuff as much as possible, and dealing with a half dozen different streams of income makes that harder. So don't worry about it too much; I'm making the game free so people can enjoy it even without needing to throw money at me!

Having a problem or something is missing.
How do I start the detention scene? I can't get him to detention. All I get is on a friday but there is no available option to do anything else besides him leaving even if I interogate Penny.
The first corruption point for Busty is the hardest to get, and for now it's required to make the other point gaining opportunities available. You'll need to bring Busty into the changing room and have her workout topless during gym class, which requires you to have at least CL3. From there you'll have more opportunities where Busty will open up to you and you can start to corrupt her. It's definitely tricky at the moment; you have to collect every single available corruption point, and they're all tied to once/week events. That will be improved going forawrd.

Joy play android Dont work i try help please
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/Classes/Display_Classes/ClickableBase.rpy", line 4: invalid syntax
        def __init__(self, name, screen_position, location, target_label = None, sensitive_requirement = None, visible_requirement = None, extra_args = None, *args, unique_tag = "", lighting_effects = None, before_clickable = None, after_clickable = None, **kwargs):
                                                                                                                                                                               ^
File "game/script.rpy", line 407: expected 'name' not found.
    show screen expression new_location.screen_name with Fade(0.2, 0.1, 0.2)
               ^
File "game/script.rpy", line 409: expected 'name' not found.
    show screen expression new_location.screen_name with Dissolve(0.1)
               ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sat Feb 11 11:28:54 2023
Someone in the thread has reported that they've got it working. From the stack trace it looks like Joy Play is using an older version of Ren'py (7.4). A Very Full House makes use of some relatively recent Ren'py improvements, so it will only work if you can get a version that's running Ren'py 8.1 or later. I'm not familiar with the Joy Play as a program, but you might just need to go download a more up-to-date version?

Im just 2 minutes into the game ik damn straight this game is right up my alley 10/10 dev. The conversations are so real the corruption pace is so nice, i would hate to see such an awesome game like this abandoned. Please dev never give up on this project.
I'm not planning to! Glad you're enjoying it! (and consider leaving that as a proper review on this thread; it affects the star rating the game is given and how high it appears on ranked searches on F95.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigbobby0940

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Had a glance over the modding.

Is there any guides to add your own scripted events? Don't really care about phone background etc but if I could make my own coomer events then holy shit, this game would be GOATed

brata

May 16, 2017
OK I am still having trouble triggering the Detention scene.
Just to clarify , is the detention scene just the bbw jumping/up/down or is it something to do with the bully? I can trigger on wednesdays the workout thing , but is the detention something else?
When is it? Fridays ?

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Just to clarify , is the detention scene just the bbw jumping/up/down or is it something to do with the bully? I can trigger on wednesdays the workout thing , but is the detention something else?
When is it? Fridays ?
Start to work, work hard, take control, STAY at your desk

Reactions: brata

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
got condomless BJ now, is there anything else I colud do more since last update?
I dont mind small and frequent updates,just asking if i missed something?

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Had a glance over the modding.

Is there any guides to add your own scripted events? Don't really care about phone background etc but if I could make my own coomer events then holy shit, this game would be GOATed
I'll try to write an example event mod for v0.10 to give people a template to copy; making the game as moddable as possible is one of my main goals!

SpanishOxid

May 19, 2017
When is it? Fridays ?
Are you sure you are using 0.9.2 version?
I had the same problem like you, but after update - everything works fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrcastor11

Mar 4, 2018
1676170937828.png

How to get the Level 4? I already did the Blowjob in the Dinner (Nerd Event) but I did not go to level 4 and I can't find any new jock event

kasztan

May 6, 2018
1676170937828.png

How to get the Level 4? I already did the Blowjob in the Dinner (Nerd Event) but I did not go to level 4 and I can't find any new jock event
Try using different teasing methods for all previous events. Just check out every option these events have.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I got Nerd at level 4 but Jock I don't get it up and I already tried every scene that I found
I looked through code to find moments, where he is getting points. I might have missed some, but these ones should get him to almost level 5 i guess. Try them out, maybe you missed few of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Game will not open after updating. Any suggestions? View attachment 2385463
This is a very strange bug. My best guess is you have an older version of AVFH in the same folder and it's getting confused by files with similar event definitions or something. I'd suggest deleting everything, downloading a fresh version of v0.9.2, and trying that. Saves should be saved elsewhere (somewhere in AppData), so your saves should be fine.

Reactions: brata
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes