4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Aug 16, 2020
How to get the detention, i got it once then i let him go now I'm not getting the detention option again

Reactions: Ika2k

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Once you get 'Busty' to corruption level 2 if you select the 'Sit and watch' option in class 'Guy Student' will occasionally harass Busty, at which point you can give him detention.

To get Busty to corruption level 2 you have to select the 'interfere' option when Guy Student is talking to her before and after class in the classrom (which appears pretty rarely tbh) and tell her to open up, then also during gym class on Wednesdays there's some options to make her play without a bra, exercise naked, etc, choose those and you'll get to level 2 eventually.

It's kind of convoluted, and at the moment I wouldn't worry about it too much since there aren't any actual scenes with either student yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetaMira

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I have a feeling this game could be interseting, if I understood how it works! lol I can't seem to get anything to happen, so it's just an endless cycle of repeating the same pointless task over and over and over again! :LOL:

brata

May 16, 2017
MetaMira - dude , excellent work as always
Is there any way we can help or support except patreon? Paypal donation? Heck , I will even wire you money at this point (like $50)

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
I'm stuck at lvl 5 4/6 and dont know how to get 6, only one point with the slacker marturbating event at evening

brata

May 16, 2017
Having a problem or something is missing.
How do I start the detention scene? I can't get him to detention. All I get is on a friday but there is no available option to do anything else besides him leaving even if I interogate Penny.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes