4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Always love these quick updates, I truly cannot wait till next month so I can start supporting on Pat. Thank you MetaMira for this treat of a game.

Also it's probably been known, but funny 'bug but not really' is if you cheat your corruption high as soon as you get in and take the shower in the morning and choose any of the heart options, the quest stays forever in the Job menu after.
Glad you're enjoying it! I'll go fix that shower "bug" right now, just so patrons can clear it out of their quest log if they speed through the beginning.

Surprised more modders haven't hopped up on this. Would imagine the effort needed would be minimal as you can make a fuckton of content just reusuing scenes and focus more on the writing with the same "butt/boobs" pictures as some form of visual aid.

Developer has also been insanely generous with the modding tools. Genuinely might look into it myself if nothing pops up.
I'm glad the effort I'm putting into that is appreciated! I have some improvements to how events are triggered coming in v0.9 that will make it even easier to mod in your own events without having to overwrite core content.

For anyone who is interested in modding (or even just poking around at) A Very Full House I have a chat channel dedicated to that over on our . I'm happy to answer any coding questions you might have about the game, or to hear suggestions on how to make it easier to mod!

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Keep up the good work MetaMira

Loving the game. Hope the suggestions help. I did ppst them both here and on the DC channel.

Its quite clever the way you have done this game too, its very efficient...

Cheers...

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Other people have reported the same bug. It seems to be a problem with older (~2013) AMD graphics cards. It seems like they don't have enough memory to store the texture images and bug out because of it. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about it (other than decrease the resolution of art assets, which I don't want to do for obvious reasons). Sorry!

Reactions: sensou1927

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
when is the next update coming and what does it entail ??
I'm aiming for a fairly quick release for v0.9 - ideally some time around the 7th or 8th. v0.9 is going to be a tidy-up-date (haha, get it? I'm so clever), meaning I'm spending my time organizing the game code, writing short events that make use of art that's already in the game, and preparing for future additions of art and stuff.

Oh, and it will also include the rigged and animated art for Busty - her massive boobs now have some physics-defying jiggles to them. I've shown a preview over on my art practice thread, but I'll repost it here for anyone who wants a sneak peek.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brata

May 16, 2017
I'm aiming for a fairly quick release for v0.9 - ideally some time around the 7th or 8th. v0.9 is going to be a tidy-up-date (haha, get it? I'm so clever), meaning I'm spending my time organizing the game code, writing short events that make use of art that's already in the game, and preparing for future additions of art and stuff.

Oh, and it will also include the rigged and animated art for Busty - her massive boobs now have some physics-defying jiggles to them. I've shown a preview over on my art practice thread, but I'll repost it here for anyone who wants a sneak peek.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something that's not so difficult to implement but it will be nice to have in the game:
1. A Quick sleep option when horny to avoid the scene
2. Include in the cheats the other characters but also include a ceiling for the corruption so it won't go higher than the current max
3A. A Force option where when the hero is horny but the milf isn't it will still force a scene even if she doesn't want (try to skip or her option for a willing option is not available.
3B. A force/Extreme tease option where she pretends she doesn't want to give a bj but she is forced into it.

Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
So the 0.8.2 allows you to have a bj with each son? or am i missing other scenes?
There are some light teasing scenes with the principle when you keep showing up to work in a revealing outfit, and a pair of new phone backgrounds you can get by doing Yoga in front of your son, but that's about all for new scenes. More intense blowjob scenes are coming in v0.9, which I hope to have out about a week from now.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
I have to agree, i enjoy the game so far, even with the vignettes depicting the scenes in the most minimalistic way possible, but a sex scene with only ...i don't know, a dick getting into a pussy in a box when the character models are separated from one another standing up in default pose will be a turn off... even with imagination filling the blanks (might as well be a text sex game at that point)

but i know making a whole drawing for the sex scenes with animation included might be a lot of work and might slow things down or just isn't in the dev plans. so what i propose is two or three vignettes, one with the penetration, one with the reacting face of the milf, and another (optional) with idk... the dude's face or boobs bouncing or whatever the pose demands and can get us a better picture of the scene.

Reactions: bootymaster(!)

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
but i know making a whole drawing for the sex scenes with animation included might be a lot of work and might slow things down or just isn't in the dev plans. so what i propose is two or three vignettes, one with the penetration, one with the reacting face of the milf, and another (optional) with idk... the dude's face or boobs bouncing or whatever the pose demands and can get us a better picture of the scene.
You're basically 100% correct that full body art for all of the sex scenes would end up being too much work. I really want to support having a bunch of different outfits, each with multiple "cutdown" states as they get skimpier. That ends up creating a ton of extra work creating outfit variants if I wanted to do full character drawings. At the end of the day it's a trade off to let me produce more event variants and written content instead of spending all of my time drawing.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
You're basically 100% correct that full body art for all of the sex scenes would end up being too much work. I really want to support having a bunch of different outfits, each with multiple "cutdown" states as they get skimpier. That ends up creating a ton of extra work creating outfit variants if I wanted to do full character drawings. At the end of the day it's a trade off to let me produce more event variants and written content instead of spending all of my time drawing.
I guess a middle ground would be to have a certain amount of popular positions which would just be in nude to have a different feel (since BJ/HJ are mostly forplay, for example missionary/doggy style with a full nude optional scene) but I agree it would still be alot of work, just do as you envision it, the game is great with or without it.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
someone just tell this guy that don't make the sex scene like comics
It's not good (n)
Taste is objective but it doesn't necessarily means a project is "bad". We already have so many games which shows so many different sex scene's. I also want games not heavily focused on just sex scene's, but more about exhibitionism. That's why I can't wait for more revealing cut downs outfits, and how people will react to it, including her students and especially that guy in her class.

I also don't like certain games and I really dislike futa games, but i'm not going to go on the topic of the games and tell them how "bad" they are. They can still technically be good games, but just not for me.

Reactions: Eros13

brata

May 16, 2017
imo , your way around it is to do scenes which either include face (like bj's , handjobs with face viewable) etc or scenes that only the penis is visible and a part of the body (like penetrations , doggy styles , etc ) while on another panel have a face showing emotions. That way you don't have to draw full bodies but still get the sense of showing the emotion/body ratio. The trick however is to have a different body for each male. Having same penis or same belly/body etc would look bad imo but you can still use the same animation for sex for the milf

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes