4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I'm dying to see throatfuck content
Question btw, how to obtain principal control?
There isn't currently any way to gain control with him, mostly because there's no real content to spend that control on. He'll probably get some more proper content when he gets some proper art.

How to corrupt the boys to 3 ?
There are a bunch of events that give corruption points, so you should be able to get them there by exploring and just triggering as many "tease" style events as possible. Here are some events that all the boys have that would give them corruption points:
  • Talk to him while wearing a revealing (ie. cutdown) outfit. Talk to the Cheerleader if you don't have the sewing machine unlocked to alter clothing yet.
  • Catch him masturbating. Get him to at least CL1, then visit his room while he has 50+ Arousal.
  • Tease him while he's washing the dishes (Nerd and Jock only)
  • Tease them while you're cleaning their room (Nerd and Slacker only) or while doing yoga near them (Jock only)
  • Strip naked for them while you're posing for them to jerk off. (2 points available: nude top and nude bottom).
Hope that helps!

Reactions: Skyler and Jackpots
Mar 8, 2020
I'm back with a bugfixed version of v0.8!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you run into any issues that haven't been addressed here! Tomorrow I'll be releasing the modding resources for v0.8, so stay tuned if you're interested in those!

the game is fantastic so far, keep up the good work

just downloaded this and there's a crash every time you do yoga with jock though. not game breaking, you can just press ignore and it moves on, but still

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
There isn't currently any way to gain control with him, mostly because there's no real content to spend that control on. He'll probably get some more proper content when he gets some proper art.

There are a bunch of events that give corruption points, so you should be able to get them there by exploring and just triggering as many "tease" style events as possible. Here are some events that all the boys have that would give them corruption points:
  • Talk to him while wearing a revealing (ie. cutdown) outfit. Talk to the Cheerleader if you don't have the sewing machine unlocked to alter clothing yet.
  • Catch him masturbating. Get him to at least CL1, then visit his room while he has 50+ Arousal.
  • Tease him while he's washing the dishes (Nerd and Jock only)
  • Tease them while you're cleaning their room (Nerd and Slacker only) or while doing yoga near them (Jock only)
  • Strip naked for them while you're posing for them to jerk off. (2 points available: nude top and nude bottom).
Hope that helps!
A question IS gonna be lesbian content whit the daughters and the girl from school?

Reactions: DJsona

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
A question IS gonna be lesbian content whit the daughters and the girl from school?
Absolutely! It's taking a little bit of a back seat early on, but it will for sure be part of the game going forward!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO SO THAT THE COCK GETS MORE IN THE THROAT?
More intense blowjob scenes are coming soon! I have the art for it finished, but I need some time to actually write the events and all of their triggering conditions. v0.9 is going to include some more intense blowjob stuff.

Is there a bug or something with character corruption level? I got level 1 and I've been going everywhere at all times and I just can't progress.
Try teasing the boys up to 50+ Arousal, then walking into their rooms. You should catch them jerking off, and each one of them gives you a unique corruption point. Grinding up that early arousal is a little un-fun at the moment; it's a section of the game I'm looking to add more content to in the future.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
Absolutely! It's taking a little bit of a back seat early on, but it will for sure be part of the game going forward!

More intense blowjob scenes are coming soon! I have the art for it finished, but I need some time to actually write the events and all of their triggering conditions. v0.9 is going to include some more intense blowjob stuff.

Try teasing the boys up to 50+ Arousal, then walking into their rooms. You should catch them jerking off, and each one of them gives you a unique corruption point. Grinding up that early arousal is a little un-fun at the moment; it's a section of the game I'm looking to add more content to in the future.
There is so much content that I'm looking forward to it's actually insane.

• Red Heart

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
I was a little bit unsure of this one when I first started since juggling all the systems seemed like it was going to be a decent amount of effort when I kind of just want to turn my brain off. But it's intuitive enough and you seem to have a decent amount of wiggle-room in getting your tasks done.

I really really think this games needs a new overlay though. Something to show your families corruption, as well as a hint/direction on how to progress the next step. I still haven't figured out how to fully upgrade the Jock, or get the jogging outfit.

The world needs more reverse Harems, and the dev seems very active so I have faith everything will be ironed out with time.

• Red Heart

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Not sure if it's a known bug but doing Yoga brings up this:

Reporting it here either way so that the DEV can look into it.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Not sure if it's a known bug but doing Yoga brings up this:

Reporting it here either way so that the DEV can look into it.
It me, the Dev! Found and fixed this up, thanks for the report! I was just about to release a bug fixed version (v0.8.2), so this I'll make sure this fix is included in that!

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Hey, MetaMira, I got an error talking to the principle for the first time in the school. Quite a few, actually.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 416, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/classroom.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call principle_revealing_outfit_interrogation()
  File "game/Locations/classroom.rpy", line 870, in script call
    call mc_frame_display(butt_frame)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 516, in script call
    call display_frame(mom, frame_name, click_function, animations)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 485, in script
    label display_frame(the_char, frame_name, click_function = None, animations = None, with_entrance = False):
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'the_char', 'frame_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 416, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/classroom.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call principle_revealing_outfit_interrogation()
  File "game/Locations/classroom.rpy", line 870, in script call
    call mc_frame_display(butt_frame)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 516, in script call
    call display_frame(mom, frame_name, click_function, animations)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 485, in script
    label display_frame(the_char, frame_name, click_function = None, animations = None, with_entrance = False):
  File "F:\ScornedBP\AVeryFullHouse-0.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1072, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "F:\ScornedBP\AVeryFullHouse-0.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 294, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "F:\ScornedBP\AVeryFullHouse-0.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 230, in apply
    raise TypeError(
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'the_char', 'frame_name'

Thu Jan 26 12:12:13 2023

Reactions: john1230

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm back with another quick bugfixed update: v0.8.2. I've updated the links on the main patron release page ( ). I've also added a link to the modding resource pack for v0.8. The modding resources include all of the Live2D models, Photoshop files, and animation files to make it easier to mod in new content.

This release inspired some of my recent practice art. So enjoy a little comic!
And if comics don't do it for you, here's a changelog for the v0.8.2 bugfix.

Let me know if you run into any issues!

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes