4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

ramossi_0007

Apr 10, 2019
Would you be ok with people making their own clothes sets? maybe we can add to the content from the community and have like you put some community made outfits in the game officially through inspection or something. MetaMira

I already tested making edits with the original texture files but like its fully replacing original outfits rather than adding in other options.

Good job by the way, always eager to see updates! As for any creative blocks, I suggest breaking things down further. For me I find a key piece in a project and things can grow from that. I get blocks too, but for me its find a work around that curb or work on another small detail else where.

Good luck, hope you make some money

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Alright, I'm putting together an omnibus response! Let's slam through some of these questions (sorry if I miss any!)

There is currently no sound/music in the game. I've put it to a vote by my patrons a couple of times and other aspects of development have always won out (new events, new art, etc.). I'll be adding sound at some point, but it doesn't seem to be a priority for most players.

A blowjob frame (and events to go with it) will be added in the next update; I'm working on concept sketches for how I want that to look right now!

Unfortunately it seems to be having trouble on Android. I'm not sure if it's a Live2D issue, a Ren'py issue, or a me issue, but I haven't had time to address it yet. I'll be looking into that at some point in the near future - it IS something I want to fix!

I think that's out of my hands? I didn't make this thread originally, I posted an early demo to my practice art thread and it was posted here by someone else. I'm fine with that - it saves me the work of maintaining the original post - but

At some point in the near future (some time between v0.8 and v0.12, as a rough estimate) I'll be expanding the work side of the game. One of the elements to that will be the ability to set the teaching schedule for the week to whatever you want it to be, as long as you're covering all of the classes. As you corrupt your boss you'll be able to stop teaching the boring, stressful classes and replace them with fun things like "Gym" and "Sexuality Studies".

I'm not sure, actually. The Android version was an experiment to see if Ren'py would export it just fine. Unfortunately, it looks like it doesn't "just work", and I'm going to need to look into it deeper to fix it. It may be an issue with Ren'py, Live2D, or my own code. If anyone is able to get it working let me know how! I'm going to spend an update or two adding new content (blowjobs, in particular), and then I'll take a look at fixing the android build. Until then A Very Full House is going to be PC/Mac exclusive; sorry!

As an additional update for everyone: I've found and fixed all of the bugs I've seen reported so far, I'll be releasing a bug fixed version tomorrow at about this time. I'm also going to be releasing a package of the Live2D files so that modders can poke around at those directly if they want to.
Just for the sake of you seeing it.

I really think a good approach if you plan to do tech updates like these last 2 are simply throwing in a few scenes reusing the animations already there to make playing each update worth it for repeat supporters.

For example, like a sunbathing scene where you tease one of the guys with sunscreen or something, would only need to add dialogue and reuse the butt animation. I can only speak for myself but your writing is the most appealing part, the renders simply add to each scene even if they aren't specifically more tailor made for each scene. Would add to the build up as well.

Just my two scents. Excited for the BJ update though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xill and MetaMira

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
is there an option to switch the right-click back to opening the menu? I dont want it opening the phone, its already accessible from the screen.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
We really need more random events. ALL characters are passive right now. I think we need peeping events to sleeping, masturbating and shower. Maybe some guys will come to room at night and start masturbate while MC is sleepng.
I like that idea a lot, and depending on how horny they are and how much control you have they get bolder/try more things maybe

And I'd love a spying event mom spying on son and daughter doing something in their room, for example when you tell nerd to clean cheers room

Last edited:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm here with a quick update! I've fixed up a few bugs that showed up in v0.7.0 and released the bugfixed version.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also just released a collection of useful modding resources: all of the Live2D models, the Live2D animation files, and the photoshop files with the art layers. I hope people find this stuff useful making cool stuff!

[UPDATE: Some of the frame models were missing from the original modding package. The link below has been updated to the correct package.]

is there an option to switch the right-click back to opening the menu? I dont want it opening the phone, its already accessible from the screen.
I want you to know I spent an unreasonable amount of time getting this to sort-of work. Turns out Ren'py doesn't support changing the key map (ie. what keys invoke what functions) after startup, and that took a long time for me to figure out. There's an option in the preferences menu to change which button toggles the phone; you'll probably have to restart the game after changing it to have everything work as intended.

Last edited:

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I have to say, updates are coming out very quickly. I'm impressed how this project is being handled. I would love to see more exhibitionism, more cut down variants of clothing. More student interactions with cut down clothing. Maybe also random events in shopping malls/stores. Also a cut down version for sporting clothes for gym lessons.

Maybe also neighbours that try to peek on her, while she is swimming or sun tanning. Instead of cooking, ordering pizza and have some fun with the delivery guy.

This game is good so far and I really respect the fast update time of the game.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
I'm surprised on how active the developer is in a good way.
Usually I don't get what's going on with games I follow until the last second this is different

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

Ninjalove24

Dec 20, 2017
When i play the Game the characters are bugged, how can i fix that? The clothes are a Missy, they doesn't have form, help:(

brata

May 16, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm here with a quick update! I've fixed up a few bugs that showed up in v0.7.0 and released the bugfixed version.

PC
Mac

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also just released a collection of useful modding resources: all of the Live2D models, the Live2D animation files, and the photoshop files with the art layers. I hope people find this stuff useful making cool stuff!

Modding Resources

I want you to know I spent an unreasonable amount of time getting this to sort-of work. Turns out Ren'py doesn't support changing the key map (ie. what keys invoke what functions) after startup, and that took a long time for me to figure out. There's an option in the preferences menu to change which button toggles the phone; you'll probably have to restart the game after changing it to have everything work as intended.
Thx for the resources! Working on them a bit , I will post here if I manage to do something.
The eyes though , I am having trouble on the milf the white part to go behind the eyes. For some reason they appear weird. Can you double check the layers plz?
I also get this error when I open an animation
1672963569670.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Robert rivers
May 8, 2021
I'm going to play around with the resources and maybe release a mod. Want to work on Cheerleader's art because a small thing that has always bothered me is where her ears are compared to the rest of her head. They're just too high. Working on Gimp instead of photoshop, but as long as the game doesn't require the item in .psd (or can be easily redirected) format, it shouldn't be a problem.

Default VS Goal
1672979749212.png 1672979786781.png

May 8, 2021
I'm going to play around with the resources and maybe release a mod. Want to work on Cheerleader's art because a small thing that has always bothered me is where her ears are compared to the rest of her head. They're just too high. Working on Gimp instead of photoshop, but as long as the game doesn't require the item in .psd (or can be easily redirected) format, it shouldn't be a problem.

Default VS Goal
View attachment 2289350 View attachment 2289351
Yo, is the only way to move even the static bodyparts around is to do it in Live2D? Because I'm not finding anything in the code where I can just move the ear some pixels down and to the right.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Thx for the resources! Working on them a bit , I will post here if I manage to do something.
The eyes though , I am having trouble on the milf the white part to go behind the eyes. For some reason they appear weird. Can you double check the layers plz?
View attachment 2289006
Oh, looks like I forgot to include some of the non-character frames (Handjob, boobs, butt). I'll fix that up and re-release the assets later tonight; check back in 4-ish hours and I'll have them available.

Yo, is the only way to move even the static bodyparts around is to do it in Live2D? Because I'm not finding anything in the code where I can just move the ear some pixels down and to the right.
In theory you could open up the sprite sheet and move the ear art down a couple of pixels; as long as the sprite is still within the mesh area Live2D uses for it it will appear lower. That only lets you move it around a little bit though; if the art ends up off the mesh area it just gets clipped off. Otherwise you need to open up the model in Live2D and budge the ear asset (and the tanned/wet skin art) down and reexport it.

EDIT: Oh, and I think you're absolutely right about the ear placement being off. It was probably a bit of bad construction when I started on her art (eye line might have been too high originally; I fixed the eye position, but not the ear position which should go with it). I'm going to adjust that myself and include that in v0.8.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Robert rivers

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
View attachment 2289006
is a package with all of the assets included, including the frame files which were missing before. I've also updated the old links, so anyone who downloads it now should be getting the most up-to-date collection of assets. Now you should be able to open the animations and have them apply to the frame animation. You might need to open the model first so the animation knows it exists; I'm not sure if Live2D is smart enough to look in a neighboring folder for a model file by itself.

For the eyes: they are layered so that the sclera (the white part) can be used as a clipping mask in Live2D. In Photoshop (or GIMP, my preferred image manipulation tool) they will look strange because nothing is actually shaped or clipped to each eye expression. If you're seeing something different than that send me a screenshot of it and I'll see if I can recreate the problem - everything is looking as-expected on my machine.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes