4.10 star(s) 42 Votes
May 7, 2018
Can somebody help me how to unlock the second normal and swim outfit? Im totally lost on where to unlock a new corruption level I think im at 4 idk
Search the boxes in the laundry room. For the swim suit you have to try and swim at least once to trigger looking for it. Youll also find the sewing kit which is how all the costumes change.

I'm getting a bug where Hole in Cheers Skirt/Shirt is stacking, and if I ask her to try it on it uses another time slot and repeats that choice until I pick leave it on laundry. From a fresh save on 0.6

Reactions: Madeofclay

px305

May 6, 2017
Search the boxes in the laundry room. For the swim suit you have to try and swim at least once to trigger looking for it. Youll also find the sewing kit which is how all the costumes change.

I'm getting a bug where Hole in Cheers Skirt/Shirt is stacking, and if I ask her to try it on it uses another time slot and repeats that choice until I pick leave it on laundry. From a fresh save on 0.6
I already have that what I mean is that u can cut the normal and swinsuit outfit a 2nd time and IDK how to trigger that

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I keep getting an exception whenever I ask the cheerleader daughter to tidy her room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v0.6.1 has been released and fixes up that bug (and is fully save compatible). You can always grab the most up-to-date links .

Reactions: Astral Aeon

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I already have that what I mean is that u can cut the normal and swinsuit outfit a 2nd time and IDK how to trigger that
Right now there are three swimsuits in the game: The starting onepiece, the cutdown onepiece, and a patron exclusive bikini (it will be made available to everyone once I write some actual story content using it).

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Lol... would have been nice if she had sex experiences with her boys only (not everything that moves lol) I had the idea that she thought she was ugly and her boys awaken the sexy part of hers, maybe, like slacker accident in the bathroom, an intro with accidents with her other kids, your game, your story I guess, please... at least focus first with the kids and then later the NTR for the boys
I'm going to treat all of the relationships outside of the house as "optional" - if you don't choose to get involved with it nothing major will happen. A "pure" playthrough where you turn your house into a harem and never hint it to anyone else will be totally possible.

px305

May 6, 2017
Right now there are three swimsuits in the game: The starting onepiece, the cutdown onepiece, and a patron exclusive bikini (it will be made available to everyone once I write some actual story content using it).
Ty for the response, btw is this outfit for patreons only? I have the middle one.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I see.
More, the pool has a lot of potential for action, to my own advise - as the shower and the Cheer's homeworks, I guess.

Some more good news, dear mate: since the v.0.6.0 released, those strange general CTD issues I had in the past vanished. Why that? Boh. Who cares, it's gone and this only counts.

With best regards.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Ty for the response, btw is this outfit for patreons only? I have the middle one.
Correct, it's also patron only for the moment.

Some more good news, dear mate: since the v.0.6.0 released, those strange general CTD issues I had in the past vanished. Why that? Boh. Who cares, it's gone and this only counts.
At the very last moment before releasing v0.6.0 I found the source of a big GPU memory leak: characters that were being "hidden" were actually just being slid off screen but never removed. A bunch of GPU time was being spent rendering out every character you'd ever talked to, even if they weren't on screen or being interacted with. That's been fixed, so everything should run smoothly going forward!

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Playing a new file on 0.6.1v I found this exception while in the shower event with slacker, in the "ask for towel" option:
I "ignore" it, and then happened this as well

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
im stuck just repeating the same things, managed to jerk off the 3 guys but cant get past that. do i need to do that over and over to progress?

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Thank you! And yes, absolutely! The overarching theme is corruption, so of course I'm going to have content with well hung black dudes absolutely demolishing our sweet little MCILF (and all of the other girls, honestly). That's probably going to tie into the Firebrand's content; she'll bring back men she's "dating" to make you angry and you'll have a chance to get a piece of that yourself.
Cool, this is just a suggestion but you should do one BBC route where one guy becomes the boyfriend while the other BBC route is where she becomes a AV actress XD. Thank you for answering my question.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes